what happened to the thread about what Bazz said? | The Boneyard

what happened to the thread about what Bazz said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Was it too positive and informative? We can't have somebody who's walked the walk talking about the journey?

"I don't think there is any better coach for UConn right now, especially for guys who need to understand that to get to the next level you have to work hard," Napier said. "There are great players on that team."

Jeff Jacobs: Shabazz Napier Takes The NBA Stairs, Backs Kevin Ollie

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What thread? Your memory is just playing tricks on you again.

willie99

Reaction Score
"In college, defenders can sit in the paint and clog the area. I think that's the biggest problem," Napier said. "You can't do that in the NBA [with defensive 3 seconds]. You've got guards on UConn that can get by people, but then they have to worry about a secondary defender. That's what hurts a lot of college players. It hurt me. That window is so small. It's their job to figure out how to maneuver around them. I had to figure it out. That's on the player in a lot of ways, not really on the coach. They teach you. At the end of the day, they put you on a stage and it's time to perform.

"KO is one of the honest coaches. He's not going to cheat for nothing. He always said he's going to take the stairs, and that's exactly who he is."

willie99

Reaction Score
What thread? Your memory is just playing tricks on you again.

if you're being serious, you really are senile

Reaction Score
Same thing that happens to every thread where I get a lot of likes.
You’re bitchin with over 24000? Plus you are way ahead of 8892

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Was it too positive and informative? We can't have somebody who's walked the walk talking about the journey?

"I don't think there is any better coach for UConn right now, especially for guys who need to understand that to get to the next level you have to work hard," Napier said. "There are great players on that team."

Jeff Jacobs: Shabazz Napier Takes The NBA Stairs, Backs Kevin Ollie

Repeatedly replying to your own post with paragraphs from an article isn’t a loophole, it’s copyright infringement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom