What happened to the Knick updates? | The Boneyard

What happened to the Knick updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Last year at this time, this board was peppered almost daily with news concerning our New York Knicks. This year, nuttin'. What's going on?

Reaction Score
Our NYK? I'm a Celtics fan....neither one of them are very "update worthy" this year. Maybe towards the end of the year when the lottery comes around!!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Update:

We still suck; Dolan is still an idiot. Status quo.

Do you also need an update that the sun rose today?

Reaction Score
Ask Jaynyce he's the one who put up all the daily knicks updates, what else is new the knicks suck and are dysfunctional I'm used to it.

Reaction Score
At least they are in prime position to get Wiggins or Parker.....Doh! What a disaster, the worst run franchise in all of sports.

and I'm a Knick fan. Needless to say I haven't cared about the NBA in a long time. Anthony is more dislikeable than AROD which is why i'm sure Dolan will re-sign him.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ugh, one of my fav sports teams (Mets and Giants are the others) besides UConn. It's a disaster. Woodson has some weird infatuation with JR Smith, the team isn't getting along off the court (MWP and KMart went at it), rumors of trades, injuries, suspensions all playing a big role. It's a mess. Only good thing is that they are 3 games out, and Brooklyn is as much of a disaster.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Ugh, one of my fav sports teams (Mets and Giants are the others) besides UConn. It's a disaster. Woodson has some weird infatuation with JR Smith, the team isn't getting along off the court (MWP and KMart went at it), rumors of trades, injuries, suspensions all playing a big role. It's a mess. Only good thing is that they are 3 games out, and Brooklyn is as much of a disaster.
Howdy fellow sufferer! I don't think I've ever met another person with the exact same rooting interests as me.

At this point there is only one thing to say:

GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
At least they are in prime position to get Wiggins or Parker.....Doh!
They don't have a first round draft pick this year. Unless they planned on getting Wiggins or Parker in the second round ...

Reaction Score
8893 said:
Howdy fellow sufferer! I don't think I've ever met another person with the exact same rooting interests as me.

At this point there is only one thing to say:

GO HUSKIES!!!

Actually it's strange, I have about 7 or 8 close friends that all have the same pro teams. I didn't meet them until about 10 years ago, after my UConn days, but we do exist!

Reaction Score
Ask Jaynyce he's the one who put up all the daily knicks updates, what else is new the knicks suck and are dysfunctional I'm used to it.

Yeah, he was the only one really doing the updates and new threads IIRC. Certainly the only one doing the bragging.

Even during the worst, most excruciating stretches of UConn basketball our half-court offense and defense never looked as bad as the Knicks' has this year. It's unbelievable that a professional team can be so bad at so many fundamental aspects of the game. Even taking Dolan's wretchedness out of the equation, the product on the court should not be THIS appalling. Not sure there's ever been an NBA team with such a low collective basketball IQ.

I really hope Melo leaves this summer, Dolan will want to sign him to a max contract but I hope Melo takes the decision out of our hands. We don't have a pick in June but I'm not that upset about it, we have all the cap space in the world in 2015 that will attract exactly zero big names. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom