What GYM (s) in Texas? | The Boneyard

What GYM (s) in Texas?

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Does anyone know in which Gym UCONN will play in for the early Rounds?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Are they letting in fans? Some %?

Reaction Score

My understanding is no fans for the first few rounds. Not sure about where they are playing though. When my daughter gets her credentials later, I will see if she knows anything.

Reaction Score

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
UConn plays the first two rounds in the Alamodome. I leave here in San Antonio and I scored 4 tickets for Sunday and Tuesday.
Do you know somebody, or were you able to buy the tickets simply as a random fan? The NCAA website as of a moment ago indicates no tickets are being sold at this time. If you bought tickets, then the information on their web site is incorrect and it needs to be updated. Most fans go by what on their website.

Thanks. ?

Reaction Score
My understanding from the ncaa site is that the 1st & 2nd rounds are only open to family. Meaning that each team has a certain amount of tickets that the staff, players & administration is giving out to who they choose.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
NCAA: at the present time, they are selling tickets to the general public, BUT only for the Sweet 16+Elite Eight

Reaction Score
Do you know somebody, or were you able to buy the tickets simply as a random fan? The NCAA website as of a moment ago indicates no tickets are being sold at this time. If you bought tickets, then the information on their web site is incorrect and it needs to be updated. Most fans go by what on their website.

Thanks. ?
The Athletic Department sent an email to all Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio alums ( I can't imagine there are too many of us!) giving us the option to buy two tickets. I bought two and my wife bought two.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
The Athletic Department sent an email to all Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio alums ( I can't imagine there are too many of us!) giving us the option to buy two tickets. I bought two and my wife bought two.
I wonder if they are selling the allotment for family and friends? The number appeared very generous that the NCAA was touting. Maybe first come first served. Because I also just read that the NCAA is allowing only "family and friends". Even attendance at the Sweet 16 / Elite 8 is not large for the arena size.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Lucky you. Enjoy the games.

Reaction Score
Quare it is the luck "o the moose" on on St Patty's day! A grand catch to be sure! Hurry Bullwinkle the show is about to start. :D

Reaction Score
I'm even luckier than you think. I am volunteering as a "practice assistant" for four 3 hour shifts on the 25th, 28th, 29th and 31st. No idea a) which teams I will be "assisting" or b) what a "practice assistant" does, but I'm very excited.

Have a blast! I'm JEALOUS!

My parents and sisters are in San Antonio (one in San Marcos) so they are all literally right there. I told them all to volunteer. My sister in San Marcos played at UTSA back in the late 80's and was offered a scholarship at SW Texas, but had an injury.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom