What else do we need? | The Boneyard

What else do we need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It looks like P has done a great job of filing out the class so far. We have good players across just about every position, what do you guys think we'll add from this point. It seems to me we have just about everything we need except maybe a couple more OLinemen, another LB or two and another DB or two. I guess you can always use another QB. I'm really excited about the Marriner pick up, between him and Lagow we have a pretty good looking back field coming in.

Reaction Score
MattP I agree, it seems to me that we still need 1 more WR or DB player, 2 LB’s (one could be a DE) and 1 more Olineman. There could also be some room for gambling on an Auth type player. After the interview with Matt Walsh yesterday it seems pretty clear that he was recruited as a Fullback, which will leave us potentially with 4 fullbacks on next year’s team…hmmm interesting…

pj

Reaction Score
My wish list: Fast/athletic rushing LB/DE, DT, two OL, another playmaker on offense like Fuchs. ... Think the losers in the fullback competition become linebackers.

Reaction Score
MattP I agree, it seems to me that we still need 1 more WR or DB player, 2 LB’s (one could be a DE) and 1 more Olineman. There could also be some room for gambling on an Auth type player. After the interview with Matt Walsh yesterday it seems pretty clear that he was recruited as a Fullback, which will leave us potentially with 4 fullbacks on next year’s team…hmmm interesting…

Since our recruiting policy lately seems to be that you can't have too many FBs or TEs, I'm assuming one or two of them will end up at LB

Reaction Score
Ol all the 6'5" 330 lb range. Preferably with gpa less than 2 and criminal records

Reaction Score
If Lagow is the only QB, than pick up another. He may be the answer to the QB woes at UConn - not knocking him. Or perhaps Cochran will be that guy - not casting apersions here. And, Whitmer has two more years and maybe he stays healthy, continues to improve and turns this position around. In any event, until this important position is fixed, back up the bus and keep bringing in auditions. Same for RB and WR.

Reaction Score
Oddly enough our QB hasn't been the biggest issue bro...For the lack of OL help, Whitmer's done a decent job IMO.. For once I'm not too worried about that spot... I think he only gets better as time goes on.. The other guys behind him better stay fresh though... He's likely to get killed out there with the way we're playing up front...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
1 qb per class the next couple years will be just fine. if mccumings leaves for another chance somewhere then 2 next class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom