What does UConn have that Alabama, Michigan, Clemson and Washington don't have? | The Boneyard

What does UConn have that Alabama, Michigan, Clemson and Washington don't have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm tempted to go on the hoops board to complain that the men's team is holding our athletic dept down.

no balls.jpg

Reaction Score
Not sure what to say. I'm guessing the women's team might, gulp, lose 2 games this year.

The athletic department is in ruins. I blame Edsell, Hathaway, PP, Diaco, Manual, Blumenthal, Benedict, Ollie and Fishy.

Did I miss anyone?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Not sure what to say. I'm guessing the women's team might, gulp, lose 2 games this year.

The athletic department is in ruins. I blame Edsell, Hathaway, PP, Diaco, Manual, Blumenthal, Benedict, Ollie and Fishy.

Did I miss anyone?
No but you should have said Fishy twice.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

Did I miss anyone?
ESPN.....it's always their fault! :p

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
What does UConn have that Alabama, Michigan, Clemson, and Washington don't have? A stink.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I'm tempted to go on the hoops board to complain that the men's team is holding our athletic dept down.
The fact that you think that would be a valid insult or that you wouldn't look like the worlds biggest moron if you said this tells me everything I need to know about you JS.

Reaction Score
The fact that you think that would be a valid insult or that you wouldn't look like the worlds biggest moron if you said this tells me everything I need to know about you JS.

Oh look. It's Captain Clownshow. He left his sense of humor at mommy's house today.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Oh look. It's Captain Clownshow. He left his sense of humor at mommy's house today.
As long as you know that the price we pay for your chase after the leather egg until we all get brain damage game is the future of our marquee sport, then we are on the same page.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
As long as you know that the price we pay for your chase after the leather egg until we all get brain damage game is the future of our marquee sport, then we are on the same page.
Don't waste your time with Mr arm chair QB

BUConn10

Reaction Score
It's good to see you throwing your weight behind a "shut down football" idiot.
I'm actually not a shut down football guy FYI, I understand what is needed to be a player in college sports, that doesn't mean I have to like it or be happy about the state of affairs. The idea that such a dumb game in my opinion has been deemed the limiting factor for something so great is sickening.

Reaction Score
I'm actually not a shut down football guy FYI, I understand what is needed to be a player in college sports, that doesn't mean I have to like it or be happy about the state of affairs. The idea that such a dumb game in my opinion has been deemed the limiting factor for something so great is sickening.

If you had just realized he was being sarcastic this dribble would not be ongoing. You really need to check your sarcasm/joke meter.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
If you had just realized he was being sarcastic this dribble would not be ongoing. You really need to check your sarcasm/joke meter.
I know he's being sarcastic, which is exactly what prompted my reply. He's made those tongue in cheek comments before as if UConn Football is the universities shining source of pride.

Reaction Score

Ok I'll walk that back. You're not a shut down football guy. Just a regular idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom