What do you get when you take a piece of all 4 of our incoming freshman? | The Boneyard

What do you get when you take a piece of all 4 of our incoming freshman?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
"Maya Moore" according to Geno. I thought that was a very cool line given in the movie clip
embedded in the article kindly linked to us by HuskyNan.:D

UConn Women's Basketball team ready for upcoming season

Together with his quotes about how all 4 of the returning stars (+ Crystal) have improved significantly, is it any wonder only the most dedicated and confident players would want to come to Storr's.

He has seen countless players at their pinnacle who reach those heights only after long work so that nothing an incoming freshman does will surprise. A nice contrast to other program's who go gaga over talented but raw freshmen.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
“Crystal’s way better. Lou’s gotten a lot better," Auriemma said. "Gabby, before she missed a couple days, is a lot better. So we know what we’re going to get from a skill standpoint.”

I did not hear Phee mentioned?? She was pretty perfect, though, last year. I join Flounder in anticipating the season:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
“Crystal’s way better. Lou’s gotten a lot better," Auriemma said. "Gabby, before she missed a couple days, is a lot better. So we know what we’re going to get from a skill standpoint.”

I did not hear Phee mentioned?? She was pretty perfect, though, last year. I join Flounder in anticipating the season:

In the embedded movie clip, the reporter said if I am not mistaken "Daphessa Collier". Apparently, not getting the respect. :rolleyes:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
At the end of the video Molly says something sorta profound. "We're just trying to get things together. Make things real slow." Pretty dope, right?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
"Maya Moore" according to Geno. I thought that was a very cool line given in the movie clip
embedded in the article kindly linked to us by HuskyNan.:D

UConn Women's Basketball team ready for upcoming season

Together with his quotes about how all 4 of the returning stars (+ Crystal) have improved significantly, is it any wonder only the most dedicated and confident players would want to come to Storr's.

He has seen countless players at their pinnacle who reach those heights only after long work so that nothing an incoming freshman does will surprise. A nice contrast to other program's who go gaga over talented but raw freshmen.
When Maya left, Geno said it would take 6 players to replace her. These freshmen must be REALLY good! ;)

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
In the embedded movie clip, the reporter said if I am not mistaken "Daphessa Collier". Apparently, not getting the respect. :rolleyes:
He should be slain! Napheesa means "princess" or "precious one" in the Sierra Leone culture. SHE IS ROYALTY... but I digress... He BETTER get it right the next time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom