What did Borges mean in article that said a "possible new teammate after Christmas return?" | The Boneyard

What did Borges mean in article that said a "possible new teammate after Christmas return?"

Reaction Score
Unfortunately I am unable to open a ctinsider article (not able to access) that makes mention of a possible new teammate when players return after Christmas....

Wasn't sure if that was just a tease to try to increase sales or was there truly something"

Can someone who has access please let me know >

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all!

Reaction Score
Unfortunately I am unable to open a ctinsider article (not able to access) that makes mention of a possible new teammate when players return after Christmas....

Wasn't sure if that was just a tease to try to increase sales or was there truly something"

Can someone who has access please let me know >

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all!

Alex Karaban

Reaction Score

Alex Karaban likely to be re-classifying to join the team for the Spring semester as a Redshirt. Read about it in this thread!

Reaction Score
Could use his three point shooting. Too bad not this year.
If Hurley gave Karaban minutes in the 2nd semester while keeping Diggins and Samson on the bench that would cause some chaos in the locker room lol

Reaction Score
Ahhh. Thankyou very much
Article is free access to anyone. Not all the New Haven Register articles are behind a paywall.

Article also says he's not going to play next semester if he does enroll early.

UConn could get a new addition to the roster in as soon as a week. Alex Karaban, the 6-7 Class of 2022 forward who committed to the Huskies this summer, could possibly enroll at the school early and join the team. If he did, Karaban could be with UConn shortly after Christmas — though he almost certainly won’t play this season, much like Akok Akok did a few years ago and guard Cory Floyd Jr. is doing this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom