What could have been | The Boneyard

What could have been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm watching a recording of the McDonald's All American game and the half ended with a slick drive by Brisco and dish off to diamond stone for a dunk.

I saw Briscoe play in some game on TV a while back and wasn't overly impressed. But watching him now he's got a slick handle, sees the floor really well, can shoot, drive, etc. He's the real deal.

As for outside shooting, I've seen some of the most horrible shots ever in one of these games. Most not even close. Seems the three point shooting is just getting worse each year.

Would have liked to see Jalen Adams in this game.

Reaction Score
Briscoe is the real deal, but one and done. Jalen is perfect for our system, providing we bring in another young guard before his sophomore season (to pass it on). Jalen from what I see can hang with any HS guard in the country, including Briscoe.

Would love to have Briscoe but its like losing Brady and getting Rodgers, meaning we still won.

Reaction Score
I agree with both you guys. People like to hate on whatever recruit we don't get. Briscoe has been the #1 ranked pg in his class for over a year. Kid will most likely be a very good player.

With that said I'm very happy we have Jalen in a UConn uniform next season. From a biased perspective I'll take Adams over Briscoe.

Reaction Score
Briscoe is the real deal, but one and done. Jalen is perfect for our system, providing we bring in another young guard before his sophomore season (to pass it on). Jalen from what I see can hang with any HS guard in the country, including Briscoe.

Would love to have Briscoe but its like losing Brady and getting Rodgers, meaning we still won.
We were still recruiting Briscoe after Adams gave his verbal. I think we were in his final 3 or 5 or whatever it was. At the time I preferred other recruits, but after seeing our deficiencies this past season as far as ball handlers, he and Adam would have been a great backcourt.

Reaction Score
We were still recruiting Briscoe after Adams gave his verbal. I think we were in his final 3 or 5 or whatever it was. At the time I preferred other recruits, but after seeing our deficiencies this past season as far as ball handlers, he and Adam would have been a great backcourt.
Oh you mean our lack of a second ball handler? Yea, he could've helped a tad in that area....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom