What Bothers Me | The Boneyard

What Bothers Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I live every day to follow the Uconn Women's basketball Team. I go to as many games as I can, including NCAA tourney games. I have not missed watching a game on TV, or in person, in the last 18 years. I know many of you are in the same boat.
To keep on top of things, I read everything available on the team, in 3 daily newspapers and on this site.
I am taken back by the amount of coverage that EDD gets on this site. I know, I know, I don't have to read every entry or topic presented, but, in my interest in the team, I do.
I know she is a great player, and she sounds like a great person as well.
What bothers me is the fact that I believe she gets more mention on this board than any of our own Uconn players. I just hope that the current Uconn players do not read this board. I would hope that we, as Uconn fans, give more support to our current players than we do to a player from another team.
I love the game, I love the team, I love you as fans.

JS

Reaction Score
I am taken back by the amount of coverage that EDD gets on this site.
The coverage reflects the degree of interest among board members. Not everyone likes it, but it's on-topic and a great many do like it. EDD is currently getting a lot of national press because of her team's success, and the posting here is reflective of this uptick.

Complaining about it can be interpreted as telling others what they can/should post about, never a recipe for edifying discussion. No good can result from going down that road. Everyone here must focus on topics they find interesting and bear with, if not ignore, those they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom