OT: - What band, Group or Individual T-Shirt do you own? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: What band, Group or Individual T-Shirt do you own?

Reaction Score
Bad Brains
Sham 69
Cromags
Iron Maiden
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Hatebreed
The Exploited
Corrosion of Conformity
Electric Wizard
Misfits
Slayer
Black Sabbath
The Templars
Celtic Frost
Murphy’s Law
Circle Jerks
Aerosmith
An awesome dirty water Fenway t-shirt and
Assorted movie t-shirts like The Warriors, Halloween, Friday the 13th.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I've been buying a few lately to support the band. I have a Los Lobos and a Southside Johnny. My first was an ELO that a twerp stole from my laundry in college.

Reaction Score
Garth Brooks (pullover hoodie, I dislike t-shirts) current stadium tour version. Didn’t have the money for merch when I was younger and went to concerts more frequently.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I've been buying a few lately to support the band. I have a Los Lobos and a Southside Johnny. My first was an ELO that a twerp stole from my laundry in college.
I buy them to support the bands, too. I got that from a colleague who downloads a lot. I buy the CDs if available, but shipping from Europe is sometimes pricey and a flat charge, so the marginal cost of the tee makes it worth it.

Reaction Score
i mostly have tees from UConn, NYG and places i've visited like Boston, Chicago.
i did own a Yes tee back in the 70's with the classic logo and currently own a couple of Rush ones.
i also had a couple Iron Maiden tees in the late 80's but they are gone now (no i'm not a metal head).

CTTE_Yes logo.jpg

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Don't have any of well known bands. Figure that's too trendy. Got a couple of lesser known ones that I like/follow. Robert Jon and the Wreck, The Broadcast (although they changed to Caitlin Krisco and the Broadcast), Red Wanting Blue, Tragically Hip.

Reaction Score
I made a few KISS t-shirts back in 1978 in a design class in high school. I have only one left and I have never worn it for fear of ruining it. I will probably frame it and give it to my grandson at some point.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Bob Marley
Notorious BIG
Nirvana
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Run DMC

My 12 year old son:
Beatles
Tina Turner
I saw the best Bob Marley shirt thr other day. It was white with a simple line drawing of his face. It was at work, I hope the guy wears it again so,I can ask where he got it.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Gorillaz-T-shirt.jpg

83b32cbf4da9c16e88b50a353d30f570.jpg

bow wow wow, yippey yo yippey yay.
i only have a few band shirts, but i really like this one cuz it covers me on two fronts.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
i noticed a few posts for other than band shirts, so if that's the case, then
these daily drivers for me.
prod

the long sleeve ones when it's colder.
i have a lot of these, and why wouldn't I? all his stuff never wears out.
try the socks - never a hole or a tear, all they do over time is just get thinner and thinner.
then there's the thing, where i live, that they're the 'official uniform.'
when in Rome, an all that.

sometimes, if ur lucky, u can get a bag of 3 at tjmaxx for around $20.

Reaction Score
NONE. I listen to Opera and Classical music only. I am partial to piano concertos and sweet,soft violins ,as in Lohengrin's Prelude. My favorite pianist is Martha Argerich who is 80 plus. My favorite concerto that she plays is Prokofiev,s concerto No.3. If you are someone who appreciates perfection, go to You Tube and look up Martha Argerich and Andre Previn, Conductor. She was 26 when she played this concerto. Her fingering of the keys is mesmerizing. And she still plays it today at 80+ and not a hint of slowing down. If someone takes me up on this, I would like your opinion of this Artist. Thank You. There are no T-shirts for my music that I know of.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Next 12, I’m not much of a piano person, but do love violin concertos, and Prokofiev #1 is one of my favorites. Likewise, not much of an opera fan, but my wife has gotten me into classical vocal music. She’s into “dead Frenchmen”, but I love Dvorak. His requiem is sublime, and I’ll even admit to listening to Rusalka now and then.

And, yes, there are tees for classical artists. Maybe not Martha Agerich, but certainly Hilary Hahn, Joshua Bell, Sarah Chang, etc.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
' I listen to Opera and Classical music only.
There are no T-shirts for my music that I know of.'

umm, you sure aboot that? i've seen this one a lot over the years, often at 'rock' concerts.
beethoven_t_shirt-r6b36b988fed54e7e92a0b95d8e0d958f_k2gm8_630.jpg

and the Atlantic City boardwalk vendors. they always have them. i don't think that the op said anything aboot being alive, or dead.

Reaction Score
Thank you for the feed back. I did not know if there were T-shirts for classics, but I figured if I post it , someone will let me know.VIOLA!

Reaction Score
To continue with my thoughts, I love all that I am going to post. I don't know how to paragraph, so excuse listing. I love Rimsky-Korsakov's....Schehrazade, Oboe,Bassoon and violin prominent. Prokofiev's Peter and the Wolf, flute and clarinet prominent. Vivaldi's The Four Seasons, Winter,Summer and Fall. In Opera you should listen to Elizabeth Parcells sing Leo Delibes "Bell Song" from Lakme. And last, I heard her when she was only 19 years old ,but what a voice....Cecilia Bartoldi. Check them out and let me know what you mthink.Thank you.

Reaction Score
i have in the past created my own designs on tees using a cool site which i'm not sure i can say here..
anyway, some of the designs i created..

one each for the 2 hurricanes we got back in 2012 (in the "I Survived" vein)
Drummer Boy (graphic of guy holding drumsticks with a set in front of him)
The Catch (David Tyree grasping the football against his helmet in SB XLII)
I Like Winter (no, i'm not a summer lover)
Tribute to retriever doggies.

as a side note, Gildan makes really nice shirts.

i also have a zillion other tees lying around but most are solid colors.

Reaction Score
Pink Floyd, Grateful Dead, Frank Zappa and others. The most obscure one is a blues bands called Ezra Charles and the Works from my old Houston clubbing days. And does this count?

Attachments

• The Beagles 1.JPG
    The Beagles 1.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 53
Reaction Score
i mostly have tees from UConn, NYG and places i've visited like Boston, Chicago.
i did own a Yes tee back in the 70's with the classic logo and currently own a couple of Rush ones.
i also had a couple Iron Maiden tees in the late 80's but they are gone now (no i'm not a metal head).

View attachment 79324
YES is the only band t shirt I own

Reaction Score
I have shirts from The Stones, Springsteen and a very beat up one from the
Santana Supernatural tour. The oddest concert clothing is a yellow tuxedo jacket for The Stones in Buffalo 1978. I bought it for $3 instead of paying more for a tee shirt. I saw other people wearing that same jacket in Buffalo during the Zip Code Tour in 2015. Mine was a bit too tight so I left it at home.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom