What are your viewing plans for tonight ? | The Boneyard

What are your viewing plans for tonight ?

Reaction Score
I might have to tivo it just in case I passed out before the game ends. Stanford at 7pm is too early for the W coast and UConn at 10pm is too late for the E crowd.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'll watch the little Carolina game at home... And since I usually do cardio at the gym on Friday nights.. I'll watch the second game at the gym. Hope it's competitive, if not.. I'll just watch the scenery at the gym :cool:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Geez, stay awake? You are lucky. I have to DVR it and watch it after the game. I won't even get started until almost midnight. (the things I do for mojo)

Reaction Score
Geez, stay awake? You are lucky. I have to DVR it and watch it after the game. I won't even get started until almost midnight. (the things I do for mojo)
You are truly the master of mojo, meyers! I, for one, appreciate you not watching the games live, not to mention all of your UConn is doomed score predictions. It is obviously working, so don't change anything now!

Reaction Score
On the tough games, I semi-watch live. Sound off, music on, pacing through the house and peeking. Annoys the dogs. They like the easy games when they can sit in my lap.
Going to be tough waiting for tonight.

Reaction Score
Geez... I go to bed every night at 9:00 PM and get up every day at 4:30 AM. Got to feed the dog, have coffee and feed the horses. They are my buds too. Staying up late for the Ladies. Wish they programmed this for an earlier hour.

Reaction Score
The wife and I have been to the last 4 Final Fours. Plus, the last 6 we've attended, UCONN won (we didn't attend the 2 FF losses). All this is related to the fact that the 1st FF we went to, we lost (the Stanford semi-final loss in Tampa Bay). There is one commonality to the 6 NC's we attended in a row...we had a martini before each game (didn't have one at the TB game). Soooo, we'll be having our game day martini in our living room tonite at 10:00 promptly. Can't wait!

Reaction Score
Wore my UConn National Championship t-shirt to 3 of the last 4 games this year, and they won them all. Of course, they also won the other 33 games this year when I didn't wear it. But I'm declaring my t-shirt THE reason for their success this year, so it goes on for the 2nd game tonight.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I will likely DVR the game and maybe watch it after the fact. But as Mrs. BigBird is now a Husky fan, we may watch it in real time, if she wants to. I have delayed watching the final game for each of the last four years, so changing habits now would not be good for the snarling karma kracken.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Wore my UConn National Championship t-shirt to 3 of the last 4 games this year, and they won them all. Of course, they also won the other 33 games this year when I didn't wear it. But I'm declaring my t-shirt THE reason for their success this year, so it goes on for the 2nd game tonight.

I'm wearing my lucky UConn boxers

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
The 65" 4k OLED. Gonna record it on the DVR and on the computer. I wish the game itself was in 4K. Maybe in a few years.

BlueDolphin

Playful Mammal
Reaction Score
DVR for me. Gotta get up at 6 AM for 8 AM Mohs surgery tomorrow. No way I can stay up.

Reaction Score
For the first game I will enjoy a beer and some take out. I will DVR the UCONN game while I pace the floor watching it while the dogs look at me like I'm insane. I will crack another beer and try not to live and die w/every point. I don't have any women's basketball fans among my friends so I usually watch the games alone...sigh.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
DVR for me. Gotta get up at 6 AM for 8 AM Mohs surgery tomorrow. No way I can stay up.
Best of all lucks with that surgery.

Reaction Score
Already 16 minutes past bedtime. Have my UConn gear on and hoping we can make it to midnight.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Glad I didnt go to the gym...... but I got enough exercise pacing around the house..... good gosh that was nerve wracking

Reaction Score
In the privacy of my own home, I lasted until a couple minutes left in the game before pouring myself a drink...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom