What are the odds? Philly Jesus and Geno? | The Boneyard

What are the odds? Philly Jesus and Geno?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you don't have Philly roots and don't know about Philly Jesus, just Google him before attempting to respond to this.
That done, given PJ's purported ability to walk on water and such, what do you think the odds are that Philly Jesus is Geno in disguise? And why?

Reaction Score
If you don't have Philly roots and don't know about Philly Jesus, just Google him before attempting to respond to this.
That done, given PJ's purported ability to walk on water and such, what do you think the odds are that Philly Jesus is Geno in disguise? And why?

If he is someone better bail PJ/Geno out of jail.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I think that freezing the water first is an excellent idea. Sort of solidifies it, don't you see, thereby improving its walkability, as it were.

Reaction Score
I think that freezing the water first is an excellent idea. Sort of solidifies it, don't you see, thereby improving its walkability, as it were.

ElZ: you are really improving with age....great stuff. And I DO see.

Reaction Score
You could also walk on water by dumping a lot of starch into it, so long as you move quickly. Non-Newtonian fluids FTW.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Thanks, Doc, and Happy Birthday! It is comforting for me to know that there is someone on the Boneyard even older than me!

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I have philly roots having lived there on two separate occasions and worked for an outfit out of Philly. That said I had never heard of Philly Jesus so I googled him. IMO just another panhandling dirtbag. Comparing him to Auriemma is insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom