OT: - What are some achievable goals for Marisa Moseley in her first season as head coach? | The Boneyard

OT: What are some achievable goals for Marisa Moseley in her first season as head coach?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
You can tell that the writer is from the B1G with his statement on Caitlin Clark being the most exciting player in college basketball. Don't know what he's been smoking, but I would love to have some of that stuff.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
You can tell that the writer is from the B1G with his statement on Caitlin Clark being the most exciting player in college basketball. You can tell that the writer is from the B1G with his statement on Caitlin Clark being the most exciting player in college basketball. Don't know what he's been smoking, but I would love to have some of that stuff.
Either that or he's EXTREMELY nearsighted. I guess he's either not heard of UConn's Paige Bueckers, who won EVERY award she was eligible for (and if he hasn't, he should turn in his media credentials), or he's a chronic "homer."

To say that "Clark is the most exiting player in college basketball" includes the men too. I understand that his statement is simply an opinion, and really can't be argued, but technically, to make that statement, he would have had to personally see and observe EVERY player in college basketball.....men and women. He didn't say "in women's college basketball." He said college basketball. We can only go by what he says (writes). It's a good bet that he hasn't. There goes his credibility.

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Wisconsin was competitive in most games last year and lost 6 games by 7 points or less. Marissa's first big goal is to finish with a .500 record. Her second goal is to yes, win more than 2 games in conference. Her third is again, yes, win a game in the Biig 10 tournament. All of these are achievable this year for Marissa.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Either that or he's EXTREMELY nearsighted. I guess he's either not heard of UConn's Paige Bueckers, who won EVERY award she was eligible for (and if he hasn't, he should turn in his media credentials), or he's a chronic "homer."

To say that "Clark is the most exiting player in college basketball" includes the men too. I understand that his statement is simply an opinion, and really can't be argued, but technically, to make that statement, he would have had to personally see and observe EVERY player in college basketball.....men and women. He didn't say "in women's college basketball." He said college basketball. We can only go by what he says (writes). It's a good bet that he hasn't. There goes his credibility.
Here is his actual quote;

"I think Iowa makes a big jump because it has Caitlin Clark and, well, Caitlin Clark is the most exciting player in college basketball, men’s or women’s."

So I would say he's a B1G homer that didn't watch any other basketball except for the B1G. Which then his statement may actually be correct, because she was probably the most exciting player in B1G college basketball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom