What are our chances of taking the Lambert Trophy this year. | The Boneyard

What are our chances of taking the Lambert Trophy this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would think, the competition won't be tough. We could take it without being a powerhouse.

Reaction Score
Who is still eligible?

UConn, BCU, RU, Cuse, PSU, Temple and...?

I don't think Cinci plays enough teams to qualify.

Reaction Score
Who is still eligible?

UConn, BCU, RU, Cuse, PSU, Temple and...?

I don't think Cinci plays enough teams to qualify.

Too lazy to go schedule diving:

"Teams are automatically eligible if they are located in New York, New Jersey, New England and Pennsylvania, while teams in the bordering states of Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia qualify if half their schedule features eligible teams."

Hmmm... Notice who has never won it...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambert-Meadowlands_Trophy

Reaction Score

"Teams are automatically eligible if they are located in New York, New Jersey, New England and Pennsylvania, while teams in the bordering states of Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia qualify if half their schedule features eligible teams."

Hmmm... Notice who has never won it...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambert-Meadowlands_Trophy

Thanks, I already checked there and couldn't find an answer but was hoping someone on the board would know.

Reaction Score

With CR it pretty much knocks out WVU and MD. It's pretty much Cuse, BCU, UConn, PSU, RU, Pitt, Temple, and the FCS teams. UVA would qualify if they have Pitt, Cuse, BCU and 3 other teams from the aforementioned states. It's unlikely.

Reaction Score
Thanks, I already checked there and couldn't find an answer but was hoping someone on the board would know.
Wing u......come on......hint:a most recent esteemed recent addition to the B1G.....

Reaction Score
It used to mean something in the pre-Big East days. When Miami, FL started to win a trophy meant for teams of the North East it became a joke.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Very Helms like. It's a "tarp"

Reaction Score
Pitt won the Lambert in 76, 79 & 80....I must have missed something along the way??

Yeah, you missed the part where I asked who was eligible now. ;) I didm't ask who hadn't won, we all know who has the empty trophy case. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom