What A Nightmare! | The Boneyard

What A Nightmare!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Lou's phone rings at 11:30 PM: "Katie Lou." "Hey, Dad, what's up?" "Are you alone Katie Lou?" "What is this, bed check. You woke me up Dad." "Katie Lou." "Dad what's wrong, you're scaring me now." "No, no, nothing bad. I just want to say something to you and not discuss it or have you react to it, okay." "Weird Dad." "Okay, so I'm going to say it hang up." "Swell." " Karlie has just this last chance and you already have one." CLICK.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Lou's phone rings at 11:30 PM: "Katie Lou." "Hey, Dad, what's up?" "Are you alone Katie Lou?" "What is this, bed check. You woke me up Dad." "Katie Lou." "Dad what's wrong, you're scaring me now." "No, no, nothing bad. I just want to say something to you and not discuss it or have you react to it, okay." "Weird Dad." "Okay, so I'm going to say it hang up." "Swell." " Karlie has just this last chance and you already have one." CLICK.

Rocky, you need to find a hobby, or a diversion of some sort. You've got too much time on your hands. BTW, I loved your little skit! lol :)

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
You're not a well man! :eek:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I have noticed a heightened level of anxiety from BY'ers resulting in unusual behavior at this time of year. I'm a little concerned that we may be losing Rocky.

Reaction Score
3ccsofTricodrazinestat.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I gaurantee you I'm fine, but Geno is worried about this scenario. Somebody find the clip on Lou talking about how she just might do nothing but watch Karlie if the two teams play. And yes I have other hobbies, one of which is clinging to my bible and heading to the rifle range! ;) Half of that is true. :)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I gaurantee you I'm fine, but Geno is worried about this scenario. Somebody find the clip on Lou talking about how she just might do nothing but watch Karlie if the two teams play. And yes I have other hobbies, one of which is clinging to my bible and heading to the rifle range! ;) Half of that is true. :)

According to Geno, Lou does nothing when she is guarding anybody so hardly a nightmare. :rolleyes:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
According to Geno, Lou does nothing when she is guarding anybody so hardly a nightmare. :rolleyes:

Lou didn't confine her fear to when her 'sis had the ball in her hands. Head bang

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom