What a Day!!! | The Boneyard

What a Day!!!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
What a great day at XL. Big win and a chance to say hello to some old friends. My favorite part was seeing a physically healthy looking, happy and smiling Ben Gordon. Gave me chills. Wish the NY Post would print a picture of that.

Siv

Reaction Score
Tough to beat
Defending champions, ranked number one, honoring a previous championship team and its hall of fame coach, win by 40

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Tough to beat
Defending champions, ranked number one, honoring a previous championship team and its hall of fame coach, win by 40
UConn do what UConn Do.

Reaction Score
My favorite part was seeing a physically healthy looking, happy and smiling Ben Gordon. Gave me chills. Wish the NY Post would print a picture of that.
Ben looked so happy to be with his family.

My Man Taliek looked too serious, like he was working spying instead of basking in the glow.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It was great and fun with Hawkins bonus. Too bad Scott Haney scared some hearty “fans” away
Not too many. The rafters were full. I was going for reinforcements at the 4 min timeout so I'd be ready for halftime. But I had to stop because Hawk came out to take a bow. Massive cheers. In a short time we had the 2004 team and Jordan Hawkins. And this year's team. So much winning!

Reaction Score
Not too many. The rafters were full. I was going for reinforcements at the 4 min timeout so I'd be ready for halftime. But I had to stop because Hawk came out to take a bow. Massive cheers. In a short time we had the 2004 team and Jordan Hawkins. And this year's team. So much winning!
Lot of empty seats in the upper deck behind the student section and some behind the student section

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Lot of empty seats in the upper deck behind the student section and some behind the student section
Those aren't available for public sale so I don't count them. But I guess the weather could have affected filling those. It was snowing heavily in the Storrs area Sunday morning.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom