What’s your pregame hype song? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What’s your pregame hype song?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Since this has started to go off the rails with key jingling, I'll go a step farther and offer something I'd like to see done.

I realize this may step on Jonathan's paws a little but, I'd like a little more play off the UConn name. Whether it was pregame leading the team onto the field, something at halftime etc. I'd like a whole dogsled team incorporated into the game day experience. Why not summon the inner Bob Diaco and maybe have a real competitor from the Iditarod either help with or carry out the duties.
I brought this up on many boards ~twenty years ago but gave up after a few years (due to resistance from other posters) that we should have a dog sled team (somewhat similar to Oklahoma's horse drawn wagon) with someone dressed like Yukon Cornelius (we can call him UConn Cornelius and pay Rankin Bass a royalty). We could motorize the sled to make it easier on the dogs.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I brought this up on many boards ~twenty years ago but gave up after a few years (due to resistance from other posters) that we should have a dog sled team (somewhat similar to Oklahoma's horse drawn wagon) with someone dressed like Yukon Cornelius (we can call him UConn Cornelius and pay Rankin Bass a royalty). We could motorize the sled to make it easier on the dogs.
I can see the headline:
ASPCA to investigate incident where husky had to be put down after being run over by motorized sled

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I can see the headline:
ASPCA to investigate incident where husky had to be put down after being run over by motorized sled
That would only happen if Cornelius got drunk off his a## and had the sled moving faster than the dogs.

Note - they cannot use frat boys as Cornelius

Reaction Score
After this last realignment pantsing, I'm just gonna go with the theme from the cartoon TV show "Housebroken." I need a good laugh...

Reaction Score
NFL Theme Razorback Marching band....sorry you didn't specify that it had to be UConn pregame hype:

I'm ready to run through a wall after the first few notes.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Thunderstruck is the correct AC/DC song for a football entrance and getting the crowd hyped.
Nah, a local team switched from 7 Nation Army to Hell's Bells and I have found myself digging it. I like the slow build much better than the more derivative 'Struck.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom