Whaley's first G-League ga me | The Boneyard

Whaley's first G-League ga me

Reaction Score
It's tonight at 7pm. I think the G-League games are free to watch on the official site. At least that was the case in 2014 when I was watching Hilton Armstrong play for Santa Cruz

Reaction Score
4 pts (2-2 fga), 5 rebounds, 3 blocks, 2 steals, 1 assist, 3 turnovers in game 2. The 3rd turnover was a very questionable travel call and the first was one where nobody really had secure possession, so the 3TOs in the box score looks uglier than what really happened.

Somewhat surprisingly, Greensboro is using Whaley at the 5. I get he's a natural center, but if they want to develop him for the next level, he should be playing more at the 4.

That said, other than Mark Williams who's down on assignment, Whaley is the tallest guy they have, so there's not a ton of choice in the matter.

His shot blocking looks just as good as it did in his UConn days, while his post moves and hands are looking significantly better, especially given the short passage of time. I'm rooting for him to make the NBA, but he's going to make good money somewhere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom