Whaley watch | The Boneyard

Whaley watch

Reaction Score
Uconn stat leaders

This page is updated more regularly than the one on Wikipedia and has records for far more categories. IW currently has 192 career blocks. He needs 2 to pass Jake Voskuhl for #6 all-time at UConn. It could very well happen tonight

To crack the top 5, he needs 30 more blocks. That would tie him with Josh Boone at 222, but with the amount of games left to go, that's not too likely to happen.

Reaction Score
Whaley is also currently 4th in Offensive Rebound Percentage.

What's more surprising to me though is that Josh Carlton is 1st in that category?

Reaction Score
Whaley is also currently 4th in Offensive Rebound Percentage.

What's more surprising to me though is that Josh Carlton is 1st in that category?
some of the more advanced stats only look at players from the last ~10 years or so. i am guessing they weren't tracking rebounding percentage when we had okafor, adrien, etc.

Reaction Score
Daniel Hamilton was an unbelievable rebounder

Especially considering he had well below average

You'd be hard pressed to find a player with better BBIQ than him that ever played for UConn. There are probably a few, but it's splitting hairs. Between his passing, rebounding, etc. he was a great player. Give him a 40% 3 point shot or + athleticism and you have a 10 year NBA vet.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised Donnell Beverly is first in turnover percentage. I don't remember him having that bad of a handle. It was kind of herky-jerky from what I remember, but he made it work.

Reaction Score

You'd be hard pressed to find a player with better BBIQ than him that ever played for UConn. There are probably a few, but it's splitting hairs. Between his passing, rebounding, etc. he was a great player. Give him a 40% 3 point shot or + athleticism and you have a 10 year NBA vet.
Shoulda stayed

Reaction Score
Great game from him, knocked down a couple of jumpers too. Still too much hesitation on wide open looks but I'll take what we got tonight

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score

One of the few guys you could put on the court as a day 1 freshman and he’d play like he was one of your best upperclassman. To your point, he just flat out knew how to play.
How many times did he throw a precision alley off the dribble to someone (often brimah) who didn’t even realize they were open.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom