WESTBROOK ?? | The Boneyard

WESTBROOK ??

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I believe official practice starts September 28. I would hope the NCAA would make their decision on all these kids by that date. Fingers crossed here. IMO...final four with her....a good shot. Without her...I am 50/50.

Reaction Score
I believe official practice starts September 28. I would hope the NCAA would make their decision on all these kids by that date. Fingers crossed here. IMO...final four with her....a good shot. Without her...I am 50/50.

I doubt that will happen, the NCAA is notorious for dragging their feet on these matters. I could be wrong, but I think that Shepard received her waiver on 11/1 just before ND's first exhibition game.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I doubt that will happen, the NCAA is notorious for dragging their feet on these matters. I could be wrong, but I think that Shepard received her waiver on 11/1 just before ND's first exhibition game.

ND received word of the decision on Shepard on the day of its first exhibition game.

Reaction Score
You can be sure that once the decision is made, there will instantly be at least a dozen threads on it.

reliable sources say after months of research the NCAA is close to a decision*

* sarcasm

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Yes there is news. We just shared it privately among all BY members except you.
You just broke the code of silence. By outing us, We , the BY Deep State (of Confusion) have to vote on your privileges. Thanks to you, now the world knows that Westbrook might be eligible - or will she?

Reaction Score
Shame on you, UConnCat. Whenever someone posts something in all caps I normally choose to ignore it. However, my interest in whatever you have to say overrules my good sense not to read posters who use all caps. ;)
HUH? LOL.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I just want the season to begin so I can watch Geno, CD, She's, and Jamel do their thing and enjoy every moment that I can. Oh and hopefully we will be able to watch Ms Westbrook do her thing on the court also.

Reaction Score
I just want the season to begin so I can watch Geno, CD, She's, and Jamel do their thing and enjoy every moment that I can. Oh and hopefully we will be able to watch Ms Westbrook do her thing on the court also.
Do you mean Jasmine not jamelle

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Bored waiting for the NCAA? Let's dance.

Got to love the versatility of these ladies. They are simultaneously training for the upcoming season while apparently also preparing for a guest appearance on Lip Sync Battle. :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom