West Virginia @ Oklahoma (Fox Sports West) | The Boneyard

West Virginia @ Oklahoma (Fox Sports West)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
... just now going into double OT.

It's been a drama-filled affair. West Virginia dominated the game until the 4th quarter; Oklahoma made the epic comeback.

I am watching it on "Fox Sports West" on Sling TV. Not sure how that channel translates to most cable or satellite systems.

Reaction Score
It has been a disappointing season for the women's team of my alma mater. The men, however, are doing better than expected with wins over Kansas and Baylor. They have laid some eggs as well though, losing to Texas Tech...

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
It has been a disappointing season for the women's team of my alma mater. The men, however, are doing better than expected with wins over Kansas and Baylor. They have laid some eggs as well though, losing to Texas Tech..

West Virginia is a good team with some outstanding athletes. Tynice Martin and Teana Muldrow are extremely impressive. They need just a couple more quality wins and they should at least make the tournament.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I recorded the game but because of the overtimes, the recording stopped before the game ended. I found out this morning Oklahoma won. Oklahoma's Madison Treece played with Napheesa in high school at Incarnate Word Academy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom