Werth practice facility - UConn in the NBA | The Boneyard

Werth practice facility - UConn in the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They've had this on walls of GP for years. There a hallway in Gampel where all the coaches offices and bball offices that are lined with pictures of all the lottery picks from nba draft night.

Guess they are finishing decorating the practice facilities

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The Werth training facility just gets cooler and cooler.

Reaction Score
What is up with the NBA logos going up on the wall above the banners? I think I see the Lakers, Grizz and Heat so far so unless they're just putting up all of the logos, what is the significance?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
What is up with the NBA logos going up on the wall above the banners? I think I see the Lakers, Grizz and Heat so far so unless they're just putting up all of the logos, what is the significance?
It looks like they are in the process of adding more of those NBA logos. My guess is they will put one up for each team to have drafted UConn player?

Reaction Score

The team that drafted the player? I don't know, just guessing.

Reaction Score
It looks like they are in the process of adding more of those NBA logos. My guess is they will put one up for each team to have drafted UConn player?
If its player/team based, I wonder what Napier's logo show?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
That's a great move adding the logo of the team that drafted them. Have recruits look up there and say, "this could be you kid".

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

I think in order it's Donyell Marshall, Ray Allen, Richard Hamilton, Caron Butler, Emeka Okafor, Ben Gordon, Charlie Villanueva, Rudy Gay, Hilton Armstrong, Hasheem Thabeet, Kemba Walker, Andre Drummond, Jeremy Lamb

Missing one very important one.
KO

Reaction Score
Yeah, I skimmed it too quickly. But KO can point to it and say, "I wasn't drafted, and I played in the league longer than some of those guys. By taking the stairs all the way."

Nice to have 'way' too many NBAers to accomodate. Us UConn fans are so spoiled and don't know it.

Reaction Score
If its player/team based, I wonder what Napier's logo show?

That's why I was thinking that it being 'team that drafted the player' wouldn't make much sense since there are so often trades on draft night. Rayray was also a draft night trade though I forget who technically drafted him

Reaction Score
Need to put up another building then.

Exactly, and would you have a banner for a guy who maybe only played in a few minutes of NBA action? I think they did lottery picks so that there was a clear cut rule to make it on the wall, and a high bar set so the building wouldn't have every inch covered

Reaction Score
That's why I was thinking that it being 'team that drafted the player' wouldn't make much sense since there are so often trades on draft night. Rayray was also a draft night trade though I forget who technically drafted him

Drafted by twolves and immediately traded to Milwaukee for starbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky