Werth Family Basketball Champions Center | The Boneyard

Werth Family Basketball Champions Center

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Take a tour of the dual-program practice facility in the Basketball Capital of the World. With so much storied success across both the UConn men's and UConn women's basketball programs, we put "Champions" right on the front of the building.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Well done.

I had a tour of the facility with other interested season ticket holders before the Creighton game last season but we did not have access to many areas shown on the video. Still, it is incredibly impressive.

We were wandering around on the women`s practice court and I noticed some papers on a table adjacent to the court that appeared to be the Creighton scouting report. Chris Dailey walked in a couple of minutes later on her way to Gampel and scooped it up.

I am thankful that I had the good sense to not pick it up and start reading it! She would not have been happy about that.

Reaction Score
I posted this from my desktop. I just tried opening it from my iPhone. I kept tapping on the start button. It loaded very slowly, but finally opened.
Carnac thanks for the info!
I got it on my iphone!
Beautiful building!
Thanks again!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Thanks Sir Rockingham--Lou, in her short short time as A Husky gained more fans than many already here. She was exciting, nice, and a superb teammate. Thanks Rocky!!
There is a sincerity in everything Lou says, so when she says "every time I step into the building I feel very fortunate ... and I don't want to take anything for granted", she feels a commitment that we all would see in the season ahead.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom