Werth Center Celebration | The Boneyard

Werth Center Celebration

Reaction Score
12594074.jpeg

I looked through all the posted photos and I couldn't find Molly Bent. Que pasa?

Reaction Score
So good to see all those young women smiling and celebrating what was a fantastic season. Once again, congratulations to them for all their accomplishments. Wish I could have been there.

Reaction Score
View attachment 21584

I looked through all the posted photos and I couldn't find Molly Bent. Que pasa?
Thank you for this---and thank you who ever was smart enough to give these young women their due.
Amazing Season---as it started we all expected 4 or 5 loss MINIMUM. The streak was expected to end before 100.

They made it to the Final Four!! Some of you stat checkers should be able to tell us how many teams have have it half as many times as Uconn and these ladies. ONE freaking loss---AMAZING!! Just Amazing.
Congratulations ladies you are memorable in every way---My hat and heart is open to Ms Saniya Chong--we shall miss you , indeed.

Reaction Score
So I am guessing this event coincided with Wooden Award Presentation won by Kelsey Plum, and explains why Pheesa and Lou weren't there???

Reaction Score
So I am guessing this event coincided with Wooden Award Presentation won by Kelsey Plum, and explains why Pheesa and Lou weren't there???

Look again; they're right in the middle of the picture.

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
Was able to attend this great event last year.
The ladies were shocked and amazed when I told them I made the drive from
South Bend.
This year it was the Final Four or this.
Next year I will attempt to do both. :)

Reaction Score
Here's a link to the photo gallery:

UConn Womens Basketball Celebrate the Season
Thanks for the link to the photo gallery.

A couple of observations from the photos.

First of all it's so nice to see how Azura and Batouly have fit in with their team mates. This augers well for next season. And secondly it's great to see Dee Rowe and his wife looking so well.

Reaction Score
View attachment 21584

My alma-mater posted this on their website earlier this week. One of the Babson volleyball players died earlier this week and the services were held on Friday morning.

Babson Athletics Mourns the Loss of Olivia Brodt '19 - Babson

The similarities (same age, hometown, and seemingly all-around great kid) seem way too coincidental that it had to be the reason Molly was not in attendance at the Celebration of the Season. My thoughts and prayers are with Molly and the entire Brodt family as nobody should have to go through what they have had to this last week.

Olivia Brodt Obituary - Doane Beal & Ames | Hyannis MA

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom