Went to Toronto FC v Montreal last night | The Boneyard

Went to Toronto FC v Montreal last night

Reaction Score
First MLS game ever , less than casual soccer fan admittedly but what a great atmosphere. Downtown stadium , arch rivals etc. Can definitely understand the appeal.

Attachments

• IMG_0485.jpeg
    IMG_0485.jpeg
    464.8 KB · Views: 80
Reaction Score
How full was the stadium? Looked like a sellout on TV (Apple TV)

Reaction Score
First MLS game ever , less than casual soccer fan admittedly but what a great atmosphere. Downtown stadium , arch rivals etc. Can definitely understand the appeal.

How many backwards passes did World Class Michael Bradley make?

Reaction Score
Game was sold out except for the really expensive seats down low. Probably sold but no one in them. Bradley only played first half and was pretty much invisible. Read later that it was his first game back after a bad hamstring injury.

So I know nothing about soccer but I could tell that Bernadeschi was just another level talent wise. Strong fast etc. but man what a diva he is. Horrible body language all game. Read yesterday he essentially got Bradley Sr fired.

I really liked the game the Duke guy from Montreal played. Always in control. Never a bad pass. Lastly. The big defender for Toronto is just that. Big. And a walking mistake out there

Reaction Score
Game was sold out except for the really expensive seats down low. Probably sold but no one in them. Bradley only played first half and was pretty much invisible. Read later that it was his first game back after a bad hamstring injury.

So I know nothing about soccer but I could tell that Bernadeschi was just another level talent wise. Strong fast etc. but man what a diva he is. Horrible body language all game. Read yesterday he essentially got Bradley Sr fired.

I really liked the game the Duke guy from Montreal played. Always in control. Never a bad pass. Lastly. The big defender for Toronto is just that. Big. And a walking mistake out there

Bradley Sr. deserved it. Total putz.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom