#WengerOut | The Boneyard

#WengerOut

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Not an Arsenal fan. However, Arsenal's problem isn't Wenger, per se. It is the board. They never shell out enough money to get enough world class players. For a club that consistently cashes the Champions League checks, they have the money to spend.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Liverpool fan here. Shizzle is right- Arsenal acts like they are still paying for stadium debt- when in reality they are printing money at the Emirates and have Champions League checks and huge TV money. That being said, a player will only react to a manager/coach for so long, so unless Arsene turns over his entire midfield and front sans Giroud, Iwobi and Sanchez, I think time has caught up to them for a change.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I think yesterday was probably the straw that broke the camel's back, and he will be kicked upstairs at the end of the season. That having been said, it's fairly laughable when people's reaction to a game last night is to question the coach. I didn't see Wenger failing to play like he belonged on the same field as the Bayern 11.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I think yesterday was probably the straw that broke the camel's back, and he will be kicked upstairs at the end of the season. That having been said, it's fairly laughable when people's reaction to a game last night is to question the coach. I didn't see Wenger failing to play like he belonged on the same field as the Bayern 11.
Although he picked the team/players. And it's happened over and over again with many different players. He's pretty much the only constant.

I think it's time to move on for him and a few of the players.

Reaction Score
To the Arsenal fans, who would you like to replace him? I have read Allegri's (Juventus) name mentioned in a couple articles, curious who you'd like to see.
I'd suggest Bob Bradley... I think he'd be a fine hire.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I'm amazed that soccer managers appear to have such an affect on a game that is largely improvisational. Arsenal's XI should be able to hang with any other club in the world. Soccer player are definitely not hockey players in terms of locker room policing. By all rights, Ozul should still be taped to his locker in Germany.

Reaction Score
Didn't know if it was worth another thread, but rags to riches and back to rags Leicester sacked Ranieri today.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
To the Arsenal fans, who would you like to replace him? I have read Allegri's (Juventus) name mentioned in a couple articles, curious who you'd like to see.
I'd suggest Bob Bradley... I think he'd be a fine hire.
4dcf58e960583a63fc77463c303dd2737a365aec8d8966fcd26450715b1d1d48.jpg

Reaction Score
Wenger is kind of like Randy Edsall. He knows what is best for the club in two to five years, but he routinely doesn't know how to win today.

I don't think it's the board holding Wenger back. He runs the club like he is going to be there for another century and he doesn't take enough risks in signings.

Arsenal also plays a really attractive style, but when it really matters they seem to get taken to the woodshed. They need a style shift from the pretty continental style to something more direct.

In regards to LC. I heard that CR lost the locker room. But it could also be that the locker room scapegoated him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom