Wellness Check | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Wellness Check

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
First they came for Serrano,
and I did not speak out, for I was not Serrano.

Then they came for Whaler,
and I did not speak out, for I was not Whaler.

Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me.
So just leave already.

Reaction Score
Didn't he fly out for the Boise game? That's true fandom right there. I'm having a hard time deciding if I go to another home game this year.
Let's discuss that. What are the possibilities for a competitive home game? UMass, nope. They will score more than URI and win the mythical Yankee Conference. SMU? Maybe, have to wait until the week of to decide after getting more data. Temple? Not likely after beating Maryland and losing to BC by only 10. So, there you have it. The possibility of one remaining competitive home game if everything breaks just right. Got plenty to do for the rest of this fall though.

Reaction Score
Cincinnati has been playing lots of players this season and giving more and more PT to frosh as the season goes on. Aside from the freshman QB (Ridder) the 2nd and 3rd string RBs are both true frosh and looking very good. And now playing a freshman at Center after the starter was hurt last week.

The good news for Cincinnati is they have a lot of upperclassmen in the trenches but can also rotate with young guys throughout the game. And at many other positions they can get a lot of freshman and sophomores to contribute at a high level. So they are getting a lot of reps with the 1s but also don't have to solely rely on freshmen to a huge extent. But Fickell's recruiting ability is showing in the freshman and sophomore classes for sure.
Like I’ve said before, you can sprinkle in a freshman here and there. And if that freshman is surrounded by solid veterans, they can be made to look better. But when there are seven or eight of them out there at a time, you get what you get.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Let's discuss that. What are the possibilities for a competitive home game? UMass, nope. They will score more than URI and win the mythical Yankee Conference. SMU? Maybe, have to wait until the week of to decide after getting more data. Temple? Not likely after beating Maryland and losing to BC by only 10. So, there you have it. The possibility of one remaining competitive home game if everything breaks just right. Got plenty to do for the rest of this fall though.

We can keep it close with UMass. Not saying we will keep it close, but we can.

Reaction Score
What are you talking about? I don't unload on anybody over anything. If anything, my support of chief (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) is part of the joke that he is. Show me where I've argued with anybody fore more than one, MAYBE two posts.

If this site wasn't making money for the operators, immature, s h ! t-stirring wankers like you would have been gone a long time a go. It's a shame to see where this site has fallen to over the last decade.
It's just the Stain looking for someone else to personally attack. Get used to it.

Reaction Score
I'm much more mature than you are. You could learn a lot by observing me and modeling yourself after what you see.
Wow, funny how someone else is questioning your maturity as well. You are perfect though.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Wow, funny how someone else is questioning your maturity as well. You are perfect though.

Yes, people who throw temper tantrums project their own issues onto me constantly. It's quite exhausting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom