Wellness Check | The Boneyard

Wellness Check

Reaction Score
Been wondering the same. I can't kill a guy for being positive about the team/program, but what we've seen is far from what he talked about. Randy says we are a closed a fist now, instead of an open hand, and that has to count for something.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Been wondering the same. I can't kill a guy for being positive about the team/program, but what we've seen is far from what he talked about. Randy says we are a closed a fist now, instead of an open hand, and that has to count for something.

This is what happens when you try to connect your personal feelings for people with your predictions of how their sons will perform on a football field.

Reaction Score
This is what happens when you try to connect your personal feelings for people with your predictions of how their sons will perform on a football field.
No crime in that.

Watched a little of Tulane and Cincinnati today. We are not physically ready to compete with any team in the league this year. Our players just look thinner and slower than everyone else's in this league.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
No crime in that.

Watched a little of Tulane and Cincinnati today. We are not physically ready to compete with any team in the league this year. Our players just look thinner and slower than everyone else's in this league.

I agree...can’t get mad at the optimism. But if he wants to be taken serious, it would help if he came back on here and said “you know...I was wrong. I thought we were farther along”.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
No crime in that.

No crime, sure, but it reflects very poorly on one's credibility. There's a difference between being optimistic and framing your optimism as objective fact.

Reaction Score
No crime, sure, but it reflects very poorly on one's credibility. There's a difference between being optimistic and framing your optimism as objective fact.
Credibility in being a fan? All he was displaying was unfounded optimism. Not gonna lie, I get a kick out of it too, mainly cause of Edsalls words in the pre season. Closed fist and all. I thought they could improve on last year simply cause I was so bad, but we had way more talent or at least seasoned talent on the roster, and I was foolish to think that.

If I'm disappointed in anything is that this Freshman class completely leaped frogger Edsalls 1st recruiting class on the depth chart. If we see a repeat of that next year were in trouble.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
As if this board is the end all and be all of all things UConn. This board is populated by obnoxious, know-it-all twits, like yourself. All the reasonable fans have already left or are heading out the door.

I don’t think people who unload on others for criticizing Chief are fair arbiters of reasonableness.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
What are you talking about? I don't unload on anybody over anything. If anything, my support of chief (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) is part of the joke that he is. Show me where I've argued with anybody fore more than one, MAYBE two posts.

If this site wasn't making money for the operators, immature, s h ! t-stirring wankers like you would have been gone a long time a go. It's a shame to see where this site has fallen to over the last decade.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
I'm much more mature than you are. You could learn a lot by observing me and modeling yourself after what you see.

Reaction Score
As if this board is the end all and be all of all things UConn. This board is populated by obnoxious, know-it-all twits, like yourself. All the reasonable fans have already left or are heading out the door.
Because of this board, or because the program has become a national punchline for how bad it has become?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Lol - who said it was the end all be all genius?

He blabbed on and on and on and when the evidence piled up what he was saying was foolish claptrap he went dark.

Was just hoping he was ok and the original post was in jest but defending him disappearing when he was shown a fool is sad.

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
What are you talking about? I don't unload on anybody over anything. If anything, my support of chief (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) is part of the joke that he is. Show me where I've argued with anybody fore more than one, MAYBE two posts.

If this site wasn't making money for the operators, immature, s h ! t-stirring wankers like you would have been gone a long time a go. It's a shame to see where this site has fallen to over the last decade.

And btw genius the site loses a ton of money and your memories of the Boneyard glory days only exist in your head.

Reaction Score
lol he lived here until what he was posting was proved to be complete nonsense.

can’t handle adversity.

Adversity as a fan and on a message board. Not really what I think of as adversity, but whatever.........

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Good hearted fun at Nostical. That was all. Geez. Side out Whaler.
What a sh”t show tonight. Again.
Gotta give kudos to folks still watching
At this time.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If you were going to call someone out it should have been SportsArt, HCRE's biggest fan. Where's he been?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Joke or not, @Nostical ’s mental health is a serious question at this point. You out there buddy? Respond with a emoticon to indicate your health - no words required.

Reaction Score
Joke or not, @Nostical ’s mental health is a serious question at this point. You out there buddy? Respond with a emoticon to indicate your health - no words required.
Didn't he fly out for the Boise game? That's true fandom right there. I'm having a hard time deciding if I go to another home game this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom