Well.... | The Boneyard

Well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score
I'm back. I said I wasn't going to post until after the year was complete. All I can say is.....wow. There are so many scary things we can discuss, one disaster after another all year long. But I'm just going to hit on the most disturbing part of the entire season, and the most disturbing comments from the latest nonsensical post-game press conference:

We do not have a QB. Donovan Williams has shown NO sign that he is the answer. I haven't seen one trait or strength that tells me he is the answer at the most important position in the sport. Now that is not too unusual in it's own right, he's only played 3 games, but these thoughts that I have, these things that I've seen, this total lack of skill set we've all seen, IS IN DIRECT CONTRAST TO WHAT DIACO SEES. If this fact doesn't horrify you then go get your heart checked, you might have issues.

I have never heard Bill Belichick refer to Tom Brady's skill set with the platitudes and conviction that Diaco speaks about Williams. He speaks with such certainty about the QB that one can only assume he is truly insane, truly mentally damaged. It's more than the usual nonsense that we have become used to from this bible thumping used car salesman, I think Diaco actually believes what he says about Williams and that thought is so horrifying that I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight.

What must the players think? "Our coach think this guy, this guy who showed nothing for three games has no weaknesses, no limitations? What is he watching? Didn't he want to win these last three games? Didn't he want to win this last game for the seniors? He actually thinks Donovan gives us the best chance at winning? WTF!!!"

How do these young men do the work necessary, dedicate themselves 100% to a coach who is either incompetent or insane? How? Oh yeah, that's right, the mind, body and soul are strong, and the future is bright. Oh, and it's a beautiful day, the beaches are open and people are having a wonderful time. Amity, as you know, means friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom