Well, this sucked, but our 1995 team was blown out twice by Nova | The Boneyard

Well, this sucked, but our 1995 team was blown out twice by Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just as bad as this team was, and they made it to the E8. Hell, they were embarrased on national TV as well against Kansas.

Is this team as good as that one? No. But I don't see any team as good as the 1995 champions out there, so there's still some hope.

Reaction Score
I would LOVE to have listened to some of you after the 2011 regular season ended. We were a .500 conference team and lost a LOT down the stretch. Reading some posts on the board I feel like some of you should not even bother watching any more games this season. It's sports, stuff happens. Some good and some bad. Let the season play out. Or don't watch any more game if you can't handle the chance of us losing.....or only watch the women.

Reaction Score
This board after we lost against ND in 2011 was 10 times worse than it is today. Kemba was garbage and he wouldn't even get drafted. Lamb wasn't even a legit scorer at that point. Oriakhi was soft. You name it. Too many people talk like kemba was some Demi god in 2011, but that was not really the case outside of November and March. He shot us out of plenty of games. I have no comment on this year however. I'll just let it play out.

Reaction Score
I would LOVE to have listened to some of you after the 2011 regular season ended. We were a .500 conference team and lost a LOT down the stretch. Reading some posts on the board I feel like some of you should not even bother watching any more games this season. It's sports, stuff happens. Some good and some bad. Let the season play out. Or don't watch any more game if you can't handle the chance of us losing.....or only watch the women.
In 2011 we got DePaul in game one of Big East Tourny ,a perfect confidence builder .
In the AAC we get Memphis on their home court.
A third win will be difficult but if we do we you build on that for Cinncy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom