OT: - Well, sort of ... Women and Their Shoes | The Boneyard

OT: Well, sort of ... Women and Their Shoes

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It's been up on YouTube for an hour and no one posted it. Amazing.

Good to know she'll never run out. Wonder when was the last time she paid for a pair?

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score

Good to know she'll never run out. Wonder when was the last time she paid for a pair?

She needs the NIL to pay for all those shoes. I don't think she got those for free.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
In a simpler time, the choices were white Converse or black Converse, high tops or low tops.

Named after somebody called Chuck Taylor.

The canvas did not provide much support.

Reaction Score
She needs the NIL to pay for all those shoes. I don't think she got those for free.

There was a video about a year ago at her home in Minn and she had a closet with at least 30 pair. My guess is that she got shoes from every USA team she was on, a new pair every year of AAU play, every year of HS play, and at some of the bigger tournaments. Handing out shoes to players is the same as the 20,000.00 "gift bags" handed out at the Oscars. It's allowed because it's athletic gear related to the sport. That they are $400.00 a pair is irrelevant.

Nike just writes it off. A drop in their billion dollar business.

Reaction Score

Actually, it's been up on YouTube for several days. This particular video was put up today by the jerk 'Paige Bueckers UConn' who posts other people's content as their own. I won't post anything attached to this person.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Actually, it's been up on YouTube for several days. This particular video was put up today by the jerk 'Paige Bueckers UConn' who posts other people's content as their own. I won't post anything attached to this person.
Thanks. Good to know.

Reaction Score
Paige is a girl after my own heart- you can never too many pairs of shoes!!!! :D

Reaction Score

she's a sophomore in college. She's never paid for her own shoes.

Reaction Score
Her parents have money, you think her private trainer wouldn't cost big dollars?

I'm sure they do but at this point they probably give Bueckers/Fudd free workouts for the advertising value. How many training videos make it to Youtube or Instagram?

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
In a simpler time, the choices were white Converse or black Converse, high tops or low tops.

Named after somebody called Chuck Taylor.

The canvas did not provide much support.
Actually we wore red low cut chuck taylor. My dad nearly barfed at the price $15.

Reaction Score
she's a sophomore in college. She's never paid for her own shoes.
In one of the 'Slam' videos, she had about 50 pair in her bedroom closet, and she was still in high school. Most of them were Vans if I remember.

Reaction Score
I'm sure they do but at this point they probably give Bueckers/Fudd free workouts for the advertising value. How many training videos make it to Youtube or Instagram?
idk but either way that's a career so I doubt anything is giving free no matter who it is

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom