Weight Room Renovations at Werth | The Boneyard

Weight Room Renovations at Werth

Reaction Score
I figured this was coming. I saw a big truck with the stuff outside of Werth at like 5am when I was visiting a grad student friend a few weeks ago.

Alosi is big into teaching the team olympic lifts. Carlton and Cobb were all over Instagram this summer trying to get their clean and jerks down. He Gets all over the kids (even walk-ons) about diet too. Definitely a different style of teaching, but good. We needed a change.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Does anyone have pictures/videos of the other upgrades they did to Werth? I know they were planning on doing a top to bottom redesign, adding a bunch of stuff to the foyer and gym.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Does anyone have pictures/videos of the other upgrades they did to Werth? I know they were planning on doing a top to bottom redesign, adding a bunch of stuff to the foyer and gym.
You outta the hospital?

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Oh yeah, we gotta get you all caught up.

WOW looks GREAT! Thanks! Are they displaying the championship trophies or are they all still in the coaches office(never understood why we placed them there)?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Alosi is big into teaching the team olympic lifts. Carlton and Cobb were all over Instagram this summer trying to get their clean and jerks down. He Gets all over the kids (even walk-ons) about diet too. Definitely a different style of teaching, but good. We needed a change.

Specifically this.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
We're dating and I need to be at work at 7am. Different kind of shame, but shame nonetheless.

No need to speak about her that way, even if anonymous. ;)

intlzncster

Reaction Score
They moved them from the coach's office to being displayed somewhere near the entrance I think.

One of the first things Hurley did.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Yes. Home, resting, feeling well. New car shopping tomorrow and back to work sometime next week.

You must have not recognized that guy wearing Cobb's uniform when you first turned on the TV.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom