Weekly Recruiting Update | The Boneyard

Weekly Recruiting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Thanks for attempting to educate us because lord knows we can't do it ourselves.

To that point - what do you think the odds are that we use our remaining 2014 scholarship?

Reaction Score
The VCU recruit we almost got might actually be possible now...that would be nice...

Reaction Score
Didn't he sign with VCU?
Right, but the rumor is that Shaka is taking the Marquette job. If that happens, VCU would probably be like most schools and let players out of their commitment (like Charlie V).

Reaction Score
Thanks for attempting to educate us because lord knows we can't do it ourselves.

To that point - what do you think the odds are that we use our remaining 2014 scholarship?
I don't really want to place odds. Tons of variables will change between now and next season. However, right now many people are becoming open again though transfer or coaching change.

As mentioned in this thread already Terry Larrier would be an awesome add to the class. Very versatile player where we finished second to VCU. Lasso, possibly his fellow commit Michael Gilmore. He's a borderline top 100 recruit who's a PF. Then another name, who I'm forgetting right now, the big man transferring from IU.

I have no clue if they will actually go after any of them, just some names to look out for. I can't imagine this is at the top of the staffs minds right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom