Weekly Recruiting Update | The Boneyard

Weekly Recruiting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
What do you know about Melvin Swift?
You can get a quicker response if you reply to 3uconn or if you put @ before his name as in @Stinger92860

Reaction Score
Not much. He was committed to Xavier so didn't really look for his name. However, I saw Ollie favorite a tweet about him on twitter and I figured something was going to happen. Evidently he got a call from UConn but nothing since then. No offer yet.

Reaction Score
Malik-Abu to N.C. State. Too bad - K.O. almost landed a great one. Probably related to the horrid conference we are stuck in.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Example please.
When you reply, as I'm doing now with you, a red number appears in the upper right corner of the page, which when you click, informs you that you either received a "like" or someone responded to you. Your request to 3 meant that 3 could have not observed the request unless he chose to read through the thread. Putting the @ sign before a poster's name also creates a red number. Just ways to communicate.

Reaction Score
When you reply, as I'm doing now with you, a red number appears in the upper right corner of the page, which when you click, informs you that you either received a "like" or someone responded to you. Your request to 3 meant that 3 could have not observed the request unless he chose to read through the thread. Putting the @ sign before a poster's name also creates a red number. Just ways to communicate.
Think you have to set up your alert preferences so you get those notifications.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

Wow, look at the techno-geek!

Reaction Score
Here's an update on him:
@Coast2CoastHoop: 2014 Jack Yates (TX) forward Melvin Swift will take an official visit to Penn State this weekend, per a source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom