Weekly Recruiting Update | The Boneyard

Weekly Recruiting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Why don't you mention that we offered Bonzie Colson? Your update makes it sound like we aren't interested.

Psst: Visiting "there" not "their."

Reaction Score
Why don't you mention that we offered Bonzie Colson? Your update makes it sound like we aren't interested.

This is what I had as of Sunday night just haven't had time to post it until now on the blog. His offer will be in the next update because it happened this week.

Reaction Score

"Why do not you mention we offered...." Apostrophe: The marking of the omission of one or more letters (as in the contraction of do not to don’t). Don't type like you talk Mr. Spelling bee man.

Reaction Score
Thanks for all of your efforts 3uconn. You are an invaluable asset to this community. You are the only member i remember when i leave the site. I look forward to any posts i see from you.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
"Why do not you mention we offered...." Apostrophe: The marking of the omission of one or more letters (as in the contraction of do not to don’t). Don't type like you talk Mr. Spelling bee man.
It wasn't a spelling error or casual speech like one expects to see on a message board or the various other forms of informal communication that prevail in our society. It was the wrong word, and I wouldn't have even mentioned that if I wasn't responding about the inaccuracy of the Bonzie Colson report.

But thanks for your concern.

Reaction Score
It wasn't a spelling error or casual speech like one expects to see on a message board or the various other forms of informal communication that prevail in our society. It was the wrong word, and I wouldn't have even mentioned that if I wasn't responding about the inaccuracy of the Bonzie Colson report.

But thanks for your concern.
There is no inaccuracy to the Bonzie Colson report. As I said before this is what I had by the end of SUNDAY. Colson was offered on Monday by UConn. My updates are a week long, Monday to Sunday. I usually post my update sometime during the day on Monday but I was unable to do so this past week so I did it on Tuesday. The offer to Colson and his visit date will be reported in my update posted next Monday.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
There is no inaccuracy to the Bonzie Colson report. As I said before this is what I had by the end of SUNDAY. Colson was offered on Monday by UConn. My updates are a week long, Monday to Sunday. I usually post my update sometime during the day on Monday but I was unable to do so this past week so I did it on Tuesday. The offer to Colson and his visit date will be reported in my update posted next Monday.
Yes, I understood the timing. I appreciate that you are trying to keep people informed, and many people here appreciate your reports. Personally I don't pay much attention to them because I rarely follow recruiting any more. It's gotten way too silly imo so I usually just wait until we see who we get--and even then I wait to see who puts on the uniform, because as we have seen, many things can still prevent a kid from seeing the court these days.

Irrespective of when you wrote the update, when you posted it on Tuesday it was clearly inaccurate as to Colson, and that's why I asked you about it. Your update stated: "UConn really hasn’t been contacting him lately...," when in fact, we had just offered him a scholarship the day before. You explained why your report did not contain that information, but that doesn't mean it wasn't inaccurate when you posted it. That's all. You've been wrong before and so have I, and I'm sure it will happen again for both of us. I just wondered why that information wasn't in the report.

Sorry about the grammar dig. I can't help myself sometimes, and I think this is the second time that I've made the mistake of thinking that you cared about it because you are a writer. I will try to remember that you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom