Week of 2/5 Other Games | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Week of 2/5 Other Games

Reaction Score
It's hilarious that you don't understand the difference, but think you do

You evidently can't even read, since you actually repeated the very number I used in my argument

Quitters going to quit, and quitters accept quitting

C'est la vie
The difference between Miller and Holloway is what prompted you to tell on yourself today like you've done plenty of times in the past

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
The difference between Miller and Holloway is what prompted you to tell on yourself today like you've done plenty of times in the past

You're a fool. a lying fool

And with that, I done with you. No time for clueless wonders

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Holloway is a good coach that is stuck in a no win, low NIL program where a stunt like Richmond’s holdout for more money was a matter of time.

I think Holloway is taking the next bus out of Newark if any semi-decent program comes calling.

Reaction Score
Damn Wichita St got a pretty good look with only 2 secs left from the other side of the floor
Absolute joke of a foul call under 1 minute that ultimately saved them from losing in regulation

Reaction Score
Apparently, Calipari hasn’t taught Kentucky how to defend the pick and roll.

There’s poor coaching wit no help defense

But wow it looks like the players themselves just aren’t strong and/or skilled enough to defend the post

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Good lord. I’m asking you if this is what happened because I’ve not heard that. Get some fresh air.
I'm not gonna bother to find it, but someone here posted it was an NIL holdout back when he missed his first game. Who knows, maybe Nelson posted it. But yeah, there was a rumor here.

Reaction Score
I'm not gonna bother to find it, but someone here posted it was an NIL holdout back when he missed his first game. Who knows, maybe Nelson posted it. But yeah, there was a rumor here.
That is what the Seton Hall board was saying

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Now I see where he was going. There was a tweet about an NIL holdout when Richmond missed a game a couple of weeks ago. Nothing to do with me.

I had heard about a year ago that Holloway was unhappy with the NIL situation at Seton Hall. Richmond’s alleged “holdout” seemed to validate the rumor the Seton Hall was having NIL problems. The poor performance in the transfer portal was also potentially validation.

I like Holloway a lot and he would be the top of my list if I was an AD with a coach that sucked.

Reaction Score
It's hilarious that you don't understand the difference, but think you do

You evidently can't even read, since you actually repeated the very number I used in my argument

Quitters going to quit, and quitters accept quitting

C'est la vie
Fast and Furious 435, starring UConn mad bro, Vin Chaud

caw

Reaction Score
Apparently, Calipari hasn’t taught Kentucky how to defend the pick and roll.

They are such a bad defensive team that makes up for it with being more athletic than most of the teams they play and being very good offensively.

Gonzaga usually runs some good stuff but they were beating UK with pretty simple stuff.

The only question I have is whether it’s on Cal for not teaching them to defend, or on the players for being incapable.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Holloway is a good coach that is stuck in a no win, low NIL program where a stunt like Richmond’s holdout for more money was a matter of time.

I think Holloway is taking the next bus out of Newark if any semi-decent program comes calling.

When he's on his game, he reminds me of a Shaka Smart

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
They are such a bad defensive team that makes up for it with being more athletic than most of the teams they play and being very good offensively.

Gonzaga usually runs some good stuff but they were beating UK with pretty simple stuff.

The only question I have is whether it’s on Cal for not teaching them to defend, or on the players for being incapable.
It seems like he should have a memorabilia box that has a "Refuse to lose" sign he can repurpose.

It's hard to imagine that he was once that guy.

Reactions: caw

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Thanks to the Seton Hall performance we now have one Quad 2 loss. On the flip side we now have the best winning percentage in Quad 1 games. Let’s go Gonzaga win every game you have left to get into Quad 1 status.

Reaction Score
Thanks to the Seton Hall performance we now have one Quad 2 loss. On the flip side we now have the best winning percentage in Quad 1 games. Let’s go Gonzaga win every game you have left to get into Quad 1 status.
Gonzaga was a neutral court game, that's Quad 1 already.

Reaction Score
I don’t know what’s going on at Seton Hall but they were 6-1 and 1st in the BE with wins vs UConn, Marquette, @ Providence with a roster lacking talent. NIL wasn’t an issue back then

imo they were going to come back down to Earth regardless and this Kadary injury/holdout/whatever it was just made it worse

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Now I see where he was going. There was a tweet about an NIL holdout when Richmond missed a game a couple of weeks ago. Nothing to do with me.

I had heard about a year ago that Holloway was unhappy with the NIL situation at Seton Hall. Richmond’s alleged “holdout” seemed to validate the rumor the Seton Hall was having NIL problems. The poor performance in the transfer portal was also potentially validation.

I like Holloway a lot and he would be the top of my list if I was an AD with a coach that sucked.
Never mind a situation where a coach sucked - what about a coach that leaves for a ton of money?
Maybe AD David Benedict needs to take this in consideration when Kentucky offers DH half the state

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Never mind a situation where a coach sucked - what about a coach that leaves for a ton of money?
Maybe AD David Benedict needs to take this in consideration when Kentucky offers DH half the state
How I imagine Dan's first day as HC at Kentucky. They might go into shock.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom