Week 14 Coaches Poll | The Boneyard

Week 14 Coaches Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There are 20 schools that received a vote on that poll who are behind UConn in the KenPom ratings.

Reaction Score
What did you guys expect? You think the press is going to praise Uconn with admiration?

Reaction Score
As long as we aren't forgotten in the minds of top recruits, this sort of thing doesn't matter too much.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
What did you guys expect? You think the press is going to praise Uconn with admiration?
The press will actually give us votes, the coaches is a joke. Borges voted UConn #25 this week.

Reaction Score
I think we can stop looking at these polls now. Its the 2nd week of Feb. and regardless how we close out we probably won't crack the top 10.

Hearing the game announcers, coaches and TV pundits talk about how dangerous we are, how deep we are, how DHam is one of the best players in the nation, how we have a talented freshman guard, how beating this UConn team is huge for their program, how our transfers are in the top talent nationally among transfers, etc... is better than being ranked 15-20.

We have something that many 'experts' recognize and consider us to be contenders next month. I'm loving it because this team I fear for some reason doesn't need the national attention or glorification.

Let them be hungry in obtaining that respect. That was Ollie's NBA attitude and know the team is now wearing it.

Reaction Score
I think we can stop looking at these polls now. Its the 2nd week of Feb. and regardless how we close out we probably won't crack the top 10.

Hearing the game announcers, coaches and TV pundits talk about how dangerous we are, how deep we are, how DHam is one of the best players in the nation, how we have a talented freshman guard, how beating this UConn team is huge for their program, how our transfers are in the top talent nationally among transfers, etc... is better than being ranked 15-20.

We have something that many 'experts' recognize and consider us to be contenders next month. I'm loving it because this team I fear for some reason doesn't need the national attention or glorification.

Let them be hungry in obtaining that respect. That was Ollie's NBA attitude and know the team is now wearing it.
Wait, the Boneyard told me Dham stinks and should be coming off the bench, were they wrong and are the people who cover the sport for a living right? I am confused now.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Today I stopped thinking of the polls. I don't believe we ever get back to the T25. Many highly ranked are falling like a rock. You think the media is going to have us back in the 25 over Duke? Over Kentucky? Forget it. That's just me. But the teams that are ahead of UConn like the St. Mary's is criminal.. This team well deserves more "other votes" that we see now. Sorry spreaking of the AP. Coaches poll is a joke.

Reaction Score
Wait, the Boneyard told me Dham stinks and should be coming off the bench, were they wrong and are the people who cover the sport for a living right? I am confused now.
The only reason you would be confused is if you treat the Boneyard comments (including mine) as legitimate.

We are a bunch of beer drinking, think we know it all, non Championship ring wearing, group of TV athletes. Our mates don't even listen to us, we come here only with the illusions that our expert opinions are important.

By being confused you only perpetuate this myth, but in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom