Week 11 AAC Teleconference: Bob Diaco | The Boneyard

Week 11 AAC Teleconference: Bob Diaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If a team keeps making the same mistake over and over again, week by week, isn't that a characteristic of the team and not an uncharacteristic mistake? If its uncharacteristic mistake, I'd concentrate on fixing what consistently appears every week, rather than something that occurs infrequently......or seldom.

Regardless, why is it taking so long to address mistakes if you've know what they are all season?

I can see it now.......we enter the Tulane game 3-8 and whip their a--. I can see BOB D proclaiming "look how we improved!"

BS!

Reaction Score
My scenarios is worse. We get beat by Tulane and Bob says "We made a major improvement in 2of 5 facets of the game. And we won breakfast too!"

Reaction Score
The coaches and the kids are very successful. The kids are getting a great education from a great institution and the coaches are getting paid very well to produce outstanding ambassadors for Uconn. The nice to haves is a winning program we will get there sooner than later. As for high quality recruits you may want to check the aggregate gpa of the 2016 recruits as well you will find that these kids were top in there class. And by the way I have spoken to many of there parents I met lawyers doctors retired military officers....We should be proud of where we are going! Love Uconn forever!

Reaction Score
The coaches and the kids are very successful. The kids are getting a great education from a great institution and the coaches are getting paid very well to produce outstanding ambassadors for Uconn. The nice to haves is a winning program we will get there sooner than later. As for high quality recruits you may want to check the aggregate gpa of the 2016 recruits as well you will find that these kids were top in there class. And by the way I have spoken to many of there parents I met lawyers doctors retired military officers....We should be proud of where we are going! Love Uconn forever!
go away

Reaction Score

What a lonely mutant.

Reaction Score
Not a mutant my friends just a man of God who would rather paint a positive picture. Try it sometimes it's good for the soul!

Reaction Score
Not a chance my friend I'm in it for the long haul!
You say: "Coaches are being paid well to develop outstanding ambassadors for UConn?"
I say: Coaches are paid to develop outstanding football teams that are made up of UConn students, who as with all UConn students, should be placed in an overall school environment that produces outstanding ambassadors for UConn.
I expect chemistry professors to develop outstanding chemistry students, accounting professors to develop outstanding accouting students, etc. Overall expect UConn to accept only students who they expect can develop (with their guidance) into excellent masters of their chosen fields and into outstanding ambassadors for UConn.

Reaction Score
You say: "Coaches are being paid well to develop outstanding ambassadors for UConn?"
I say: Coaches are paid to develop outstanding football teams that are made up of UConn students, who as with all UConn students, should be placed in an overall school environment that produces outstanding ambassadors for UConn.
I expect chemistry professors to develop outstanding chemistry students, accounting professors to develop outstanding accouting students, etc. Overall expect UConn to accept only students who they expect can develop (with their guidance) into excellent masters of their chosen fields and into outstanding ambassadors for UConn.

Lonely trolls don't deserve serious responses. Guy is a complete loser.

Reaction Score
The end state remains the same. Thanks for the enlightenment!

Reaction Score
Not a mutant my friends just a man of God who would rather paint a positive picture. Try it sometimes it's good for the soul!
Bob Diaco is that you??? You should know there's no place for God in the UConn huddle.

Reaction Score
DebbieDowner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek