Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
So doing some analysis:

Known week 0 kick times:

Nebraska @ Illinois 1pm FOX
Hawaii @ UCLA 3:30pm ESPN
Southern Utah @ San Jose State 10pm CBSSN

It’s looking very likely that UConn @ Fresno State will have a standalone primetime window on CBSSN, likely at 6 or 7pm.

The only other game that would prevent that is UTEP @ NMSU but that game is likely headed for AggieVision unless ESPN decides to buy it like they did Wyoming @ NMSU a few years back

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Might sound a little soft but I do get trying to play the game before that heat kicks in. I’m sure the players wouldn’t mind that at all
Yeah I get it from that standpoint- I just don’t get why CBSSN would want to sandwich this kickoff between the Nebraska @ Illinois game at 1pm ET and the Hawaii @ UCLA game at 3:30pm ET on the same day. Especially when there’s no FBS game scheduled to be played in the prime time window and they have the last game of the day already slated to kick at 10pm ET on the same network

Reaction Score
Might sound a little soft but I do get trying to play the game before that heat kicks in. I’m sure the players wouldn’t mind that at all
Inconveniently in the San Joaquin / Central Valley, late Aug midday temps typically hover in the high 90s & up. Kick off and play. Go UConn!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom