Week 0 Game Discussion | The Boneyard

Week 0 Game Discussion

Reaction Score
Going to drink some beers and watch some football after I mow the lawn. PUMPED!

Also, can’t wait for Thursday. More football and beer showers!

Attention students - reek havoc!

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I'm watching Samford and Youngstown State finish up before CFB Live comes on. Any football is good football when it's week 0.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Their quarterback is cocky but and has an arm, but not sure what else he has.

Both teams have very fast defenses but both offenses need lots of work. Still fun to see the college game back again

Reaction Score
Their quarterback is cocky but and has an arm, but not sure what else he has.

Both teams have very fast defenses but both offenses need lots of work. Still fun to see the college game back again
Miami rolled out a freshman qb, 2 freshman offensive tackles, and an entire new coaching staff and still had the ball and a chance to win because Florida's qb simply sucks. How that kid can be cocky is beyond me, because he is terrible.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Miami rolled out a freshman qb, 2 freshman offensive tackles, and an entire new coaching staff and still had the ball and a chance to win because Florida's qb simply sucks. How that kid can be cocky is beyond me, because he is terrible.

Love how he was terrible, threw a pick to nearly blow the game, and then punted the ball into the stands after the game. All time tool move.

On to Arizona/Hawaii now. Hawaii's helmets are an A+. Their QB is erratic but seems like a high octane offense. Hoping that Khalil Tate has a chance to show his athleticism.

Reaction Score
Love how he was terrible, threw a pick to nearly blow the game, and then punted the ball into the stands after the game. All time tool move.

On to Arizona/Hawaii now. Hawaii's helmets are an A+. Their QB is erratic but seems like a high octane offense. Hoping that Khalil Tate has a chance to show his athleticism.
Tate can be pretty damn exciting to watch. As for Franks and Florida, I think they suffer from some delusion that because they are in the SEC, they are somehow better than they are.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Tate can be pretty damn exciting to watch. As for Franks and Florida, I think they suffer from some delusion that because they are in the SEC, they are somehow better than they are.
Weirdly, Hawaii’s QB McDonald has been more exciting to watch so far. 3 TDs and 3 picks in the first half

Reaction Score
Florida looked like a fringe Top 25 team. Hawaii's QB was the best/most entertaining of the night. Wouldn't mind seeing the Rainbows run the table.

Reaction Score
Florida looked like a fringe Top 25 team. Hawaii's QB was the best/most entertaining of the night. Wouldn't mind seeing the Rainbows run the table.
Florida's qb is a stiff. If everything doesn't go right around him on a given play, he just melts. The interception he threw at the end of that game was one of the most idiotic plays I have ever seen. I give Miami a lot of the credit for taking his running away and making him uncomfortable, but I don't see how Florida can have any realistic high hopes with him back there.

Reaction Score
I'd love (and it won't happen) to see a UHawaii/UConn fb game. The only way that would happen if we tell Hawaii that we'll have a home and home with both BB teams. I'd love to see some West coast teams play UConn...a HuskiesSquared game Washington and UConn would be fun...

Reaction Score
I'd love (and it won't happen) to see a UHawaii/UConn fb game. The only way that would happen if we tell Hawaii that we'll have a home and home with both BB teams. I'd love to see some West coast teams play UConn...a HuskiesSquared game Washington and UConn would be fun...

Well Hawaii did come out to UMass a yr or 2 ago.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom