Wednesday games (Big 12, etc.) | The Boneyard

Wednesday games (Big 12, etc.)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
No ranked teams in action, but some important games for the bubble picture and conference races:

7pm ET
Penn St @ Michigan St (BTN+). The Spartans beat Michigan to halt their slide, and this is a must-win as well.
Duquesne @ George Washington (ESPN+). The struggle has been real for Rizzotti's squad.
Buffalo @ Ohio (ESPN+). A key showdown for the MAC standings. Ohio won in overtime at Buffalo on Jan. 5.

8pm ET
TCU @ Kansas (ESPN+). The Horned Frogs are on the bubble and can't afford a loss here.
West Virginia @ Kansas St (WBB vs. West Virginia (Video)). Both bubble teams, needing wins.

Mascot Matchup of the Day
Central Arkansas Sugar Bears @ Stephen F. Austin Ladyjacks (7:30 ET, ESPN+). SFA is looking to stay tied with Lamar atop the Southland.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I dunno if the Ohio players said something about the Buffalo players mama's in the pre-game.... but the Bulls are beating the fur off of the Bobcats :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: 73-43 late in the 4th

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I dunno if the Ohio players said something about the Buffalo players mama's in the pre-game.... but the Bulls are beating the fur off of the Bobcats :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: 73-43 late in the 4th
I blame this game for causing me to fall asleep! Probably a blessing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom