Webster Bank Arena Tickets | The Boneyard

Webster Bank Arena Tickets

Reaction Score
I'm on ticket master trying to buy what is left of tickets for March 25/27. Found 2 seats (I'm tall and need an aisle seat) for $59.00 each (2 day pass). No so bad right? $19.75 in fees for one ticket????? Unreal. Ticket master is nothing but a scam!

Reaction Score
I'm on ticket master trying to buy what is left of tickets for March 25/27. Found 2 seats (I'm tall and need an aisle seat) for $59.00 each (2 day pass). No so bad right? $19.75 in fees for one ticket????? Unreal. Ticket master is nothing but a scam!
That's how everything is these days. Taxes, surcharges, administrative fees is where you make your money. It's really highway robbery. We should adopt a more European system where the advertised price must be the all-in price.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Good work if you can get it...only other option is going on site to scalp...

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I bought my tickets over a month ago, and even then most of the prime seats were gone. I can't imagine there are many tickets left at this point.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This could be a sell-out or near sell-out.

Yes, I wonder why the FTC doesn't go after Ticket Master's monopoly and price gouging.

Reaction Score
I bought my tickets over a month ago, and even then most of the prime seats were gone. I can't imagine there are many tickets left at this point.
I found 2 that were near an obstructed view and lots of overpriced on stubhub..

Reaction Score
Drive to the arena and buy your tickets. No fee.
Didn't think of that. I need to see how far of a ride and then call box office to see if tickets are available. There are lots of overpriced tickets on stubhub.

Reaction Score
South Carolina was a sell out and there were a lot of open seats when the cameras panned the crowd

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I found 2 that were near an obstructed view and lots of overpriced on stubhub..
I guess the resellers get in early. They speculate that UConn is headed to Bridgeport and it will be a sellout. If by chance UConn was headed somewhere else, you could probably get great seats for next to nothing.

Reaction Score
Didn't think of that. I need to see how far of a ride and then call box office to see if tickets are available. There are lots of overpriced tickets on stubhub.
The seats available on Ticketmaster are the same seats available at the arena. Their box office is open every day, and nights of an event . Also, check stubhub a few hours before the game, there are always people trying to unload their seats for cheap. Remember that there will be a lot of seats available after the first round of games, after teams get beat. Many will try to resell their tickets on Stubhub and other resale sites.

Reaction Score
It seems that resellers are an issue with "sellouts". Looks like some speculate and buy blocks of tickets in hopes of making money reselling them on these sites. If they don't all resell you get games that people (who are unaware of the site) cant get tickets to that have empty seats in the arena!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It seems that resellers are an issue with "sellouts". Looks like some speculate and buy blocks of tickets in hopes of making money reselling them on these sites. If they don't all resell you get games that people (who are unaware of the site) cant get tickets to that have empty seats in the arena!
Resellers are like jackals looking for vulnerable prey. Of course I would never want to see it, and it is practically inconceivable, but if UConn bombed out of the 1st or 2nd round all the resellers would take a well -deserved bath.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom