we will be fine if.... | The Boneyard

we will be fine if....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
TONITE IS THE LAST NITE THAT FACEY AND BRIMAH ARE EVER ON THE COURT TOGETHER!!

I said this a couple days ago, we must go small and play fast. We don't have the bigs to rebound, so we are going to be a sub par rebounding team. We need to play to our strengths. KO needs to hand the keys to Alterique. He is the Alpha, he was the most mature player in a UCONN jersey tonite. KO needs to forget about ppls feelings and give this team to AG NOW!!! You all may not agree but Alterique is our only capable leader at this point and it showed tonite.

Reaction Score
Replace "Alterique" with "Jalen" and that second paragraph looks like half the posts from last season. Can we give Jalen more than 1 game to run things before we move him down the depth chart please?

But I agree about running. They didn't get out and run much at all tonight unlike in the exhibitions. Very disappointing.

Reaction Score
TONITE IS THE LAST NITE THAT FACEY AND BRIMAH ARE EVER ON THE COURT TOGETHER!!

I said this a couple days ago, we must go small and play fast. We don't have the bigs to rebound, so we are going to be a sub par rebounding team. We need to play to our strengths. KO needs to hand the keys to Alterique. He is the Alpha, he was the most mature player in a UCONN jersey tonite. KO needs to forget about ppls feelings and give this team to AG NOW!!! You all may not agree but Alterique is our only capable leader at this point and it showed tonite.

Can't run if you can't rebound, but I agree AG was the most composed player out there tonight, he should be running the show.

Reaction Score
Replace "Alterique" with "Jalen" and that second paragraph looks like half the posts from last season. Can we give Jalen more than 1 game to run things before we move him down the depth chart please?

But I agree about running. They didn't get out and run much at all tonight unlike in the exhibitions. Very disappointing.
I didn't suggest moving Jalen down the depth chart. I suggested handing the keys of our offense to Alterique. He is a natural leader. He was composed, he mad mature decisions, and he's our only true pg. Jalen is super important to this team, but I think Alterique is a better leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom