We was soft that game | The Boneyard

We was soft that game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We got punched in the mouth, and we didn't respond. Larrier actually moved out of the way to let a guy dunk.

I don't think it's softness so much as an abject lack of physicality on Larrier's part. It still blows my mind that a 22-year-old forward in his 4th year of major college basketball, with NBA aspirations, can lack any kind of muscle definition.

Reaction Score
It still blows my mind that a 22-year-old forward in his 4th year of major college basketball, with NBA aspirations, can lack any kind of muscle definition.
Have you been around long enough to know who Richard Hamilton is?
Really. Larrier did his part. MSU was just a better team. You don't have to use every loss as an excuse to take a cheap shot at one of our guys.

Think about what I'm saying here. We're all unhappy we got beat, but the goal this season wasn't ever to be top 4 in the country.

SO IT'S OKAY.

Reaction Score
Have you been around long enough to know who Richard Hamilton is?
Really. Larrier did his part. MSU was just a better team. You don't have to use every loss as an excuse to take a cheap shot at one of our guys.

Think about what I'm saying here. We're all unhappy we got beat, but the goal this season wasn't ever to be top 4 in the country.

SO IT'S OKAY.
AGREE

Reaction Score
I'm not even mad we got beat. But how do y'all feel when you watch somebody lay out the red carpet for somebody to dunk? That's not just 2 points. Things like that can spark a team. I don't even care if you get a foul. You got 5. Don't just move out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom