We really need to limit Bouknight's minutes.. | The Boneyard

We really need to limit Bouknight's minutes..

Reaction Score
Scary good. Forget two years. He might be a goner after 1

Reaction Score
I’m definitely in the minority, but I like seeing kids leave early for us. Shows we can recruit/develop talent like the good ‘ol days.

We need early entrants and 1st round picks to bolster credibility among recruits.

Bouknight absolutely looks like a 2-and-done guy. His game is smooth like Lamb's, with the assertiveness of a Caron Butler.

Hopefully the other pieces come together quickly enough to make a legit run behind him next year.

Reaction Score
Think he stays one more year, but only to “repair” his image from the arrest. Otherwise he would of been gone.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
He needs at least two summers with Sal to work on his body. Way to frail for the NBA. No coach would put him on the floor.

Reaction Score
Or this kid is not going to last 2 seasons in college

Might be too late, give him starters minutes and hope he leads us to the promised land. If he explodes on the national scene like Trey Young and Ja Morant at least the program will get a ton of exposure on ESPN.

The offense needs to flow through Bouknight rest of season.

Reaction Score
We need early entrants and 1st round picks to bolster credibility among recruits.

Bouknight absolutely looks like a 2-and-done guy. His game is smooth like Lamb's, with the assertiveness of a Caron Butler.

Hopefully the other pieces come together quickly enough to make a legit run behind him next year.
I like the Caron Butler comparison. Bouknight is built like J Lamb, but I think the impact he will have on this team as a Fr will be like Caron’s Fr year. Caron was the go to guy and best offensive weapon on a somewhat veteran team, kind of like what Bouknight is showing now. Its a long season and Im sure he will have his ups and downs, but Bouknight has been everything we could have asked for. Just imaging if he was eligible from the start.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Selfishly, I hate thinking he's going to come out of Charlotte as the latest prospect trending upward at an alarming rate on the NBA market. He has phenomenal talent that cannot be hidden, not even by minutes restriction.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I’m definitely in the minority, but I like seeing kids leave early for us. Shows we can recruit/develop talent like the good ‘ol days.

His point is that he's playing like he leaves after this year. A compliment. Lamb flirted after year 1.

If he did leave (which I don't think is happening), that would hurt us big time. Way more than help us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom