We need to strike back with another championship | The Boneyard

We need to strike back with another championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Every morning I wake up and am reassured I still have two legs. Tomorrow I will wake up and I hope I have my two legs. On April 5th, 2016 I hope I wake up with my two legs, and another title.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It's imperative that we win every year. We need to be the Lady Huskies of the MBB world. Maybe then Diamond Stone will realize the error of his ways and transfer in??

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's imperative that we win every year. We need to be the Lady Huskies of the MBB world. Maybe then Diamond Stone will realize the error of his ways and transfer in??
Damn you and your sarcasm! The man said: "Im a little pirsed of Duke won". It was the most inspiring post since Makers Muppet, and I will not have you mocking it sir!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think next year will be the most unique of a team that we ever had when having high expectations. If you think about it, the core of the 1999,2004,2006,2009, and 2014 teams had played together for a while. The only other exception would be 2011 when it was Kemba and a bunch of Freshmen. Thats why I think it may take some time for this team to gel but the fact that two of the new guys are fifth year players with experience, it should ease the transition.

Reaction Score
Here we go again, the mojo-killer tempts fate by having the gall to predict a championship. Did it help last year?

Listen up.....UConn is doomed as doomed can be. Here's a prediction: some things will go wrong this year.
Scrappy is exempt from mojo-killing. Now if he predicts we won't win one then the earth will stop spinning.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
If we don't win next year, our drought of consecutive non-national championship seasons will extend to two. This obviously can't happen.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Here we go again, the mojo-killer tempts fate by having the gall to predict a championship. Did it help last year?

Listen up.....UConn is doomed as doomed can be. Here's a prediction: some things will go wrong this year.

Maybe KO will run out of Aqua Fresh and have to use some third-tier toothpaste on one of our road trips.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Maybe KO will run out of Aqua Fresh and have to use some third-tier toothpaste on one of our road trips.
That and other things, I tell you.

I will grant that Scrappy may be a special case based on the sheer relentlessness of his unbridled optimism.

Reaction Score
You're definitely correct; we should try to win the championship this year. No idea what we were doing last year.

Yeah not sure why they didn't think to try. Seems like the obvious thing to do.

Reaction Score
Yeah not sure why they didn't think to try. Seems like the obvious thing to do.

Reminds me of the poster, I think they were from the WBB Board, who questioned why the staff didn't just bring in the top 5 recruits every year. I thought it was brilliant analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom