We need to recruit shooters | The Boneyard

We need to recruit shooters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They are doing a good job busting the zone. Durham is key in the middle of the zone. We need someone who can hit an open shot. Someone who can make lay ups would be nice too.

Reaction Score
They are doing a good job busting the zone. Durham is key in the middle of the zone. We need someone who can hit an open shot. Someone who can make lay ups would be nice too.
I would like to see them try less Purvis, but Ollie insists on playing him big minutes regardless of how bad he's doing.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I'm just going to assume you've awoken from a coma and don't understand our roster situation right now.

Honestly though, he definitely needs to play Purvis but he also could limit his minutes in a game like this especially ...

Adams, Vital, Jackson, Durham and one big can be run for stretches...

But you're right, I wonder if he'd play him this much if not for injuries but he seems to give Purvis so much leash, I think he'd still be playing big minutes.

pj

Reaction Score
I would like to see them try less Purvis, but Ollie insists on playing him big minutes regardless of how bad he's doing.

Who should sub in for Purvis, Facey or Enoch?

Reaction Score
Their zone offense is doing well but they can't hit open shots. There have been a lot of open shots. I'd like to have Durham get more touches and shots.

Reaction Score
With Purvis we are down 7. Might be time to try something different.

Reaction Score

I just think Ollie is too soft. And I hope he stops his crying on the sidelines and starts getting on some of the players for the same mistakes.

Reaction Score
Down 11 and it feels like lights out. Just don't have the talent and Ollie should def be on the hot seat if next year is like this. I'll give him a pass this year bc of the youth, and injuries but if next year is this bad you have to think about making a change.

Reaction Score
+1000

Reaction Score
Down 11 and it feels like lights out. Just don't have the talent and Ollie should def be on the hot seat if next year is like this. I'll give him a pass this year bc of the youth, and injuries but if next year is this bad you have to think about making a change.

Please let me be wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69