We need more football news bad on this board | The Boneyard

We need more football news bad on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
EVERY thread that seems like it's going to lead to fruitful UCONN football convo goes in a completely different direction nowadays here. It's driving me crazy.

Can't wait til this dead period ends so the real posters can post pro-UCONN football stuff...

Reaction Score
We're T-minus 9 minutes until the dead period ends, and it cannot come soon enough...

Reaction Score
Pro-UConn football stuff: National signing day event at the RENT should be televised. Thinking outside the box here. UCONN wants to increase season ticket sales. There is limited space at the RENT & Coach D. will be preaching to the usual suspects. To try to generate extra revenue in season ticket sales, why not televise the event (either live or multiple times on a tape delayed basis) on either SNY or the cable
CPTV-SPORTS channel? It couldn't hurt, & would actually benefit those of us who wish to be in attendance but have to work that evening.
Making B1G plans for the spring game. Can't wait to fire up the Grill-to-go & get tailgating season off to an early start. Then, get into the RENT for a hint at what Coach D.'s first team will look like one the field. Will bring along the newest members of my tailgate crew (adding 2 more season tickets to my previous 10). Theme: Dawning of a New Age, so this will be the be all & end all of breakfast tailgates. Preliminary menu: Mimosas, Bloody Mary's, Blueberry Pancakes, ommelletes, Bacon, Breakfast sausages from Nowak's of Meriden, Kielbasa from Filipek's, & MAYBE some Brisket from Smoking with Chris's of Southington. Oh, and beer:p! Assorted wings from Sliders. Doughnuts, coffee cakes, croissants, etc.
Then, need the build up of anticipation until football practice in August. Will attend the wine, beer, & moonshine tasting at the RENT just to get inside the building & see the field (Yeah, right;)). Football magazines come out in May & June, so it will be interesting to see how the so-called experts view the upcoming season. Should provide some provocative fodder for Boneyard conversation. Then we're almost there.

Reaction Score
Pro-UConn football stuff: National signing day event at the RENT should be televised. Thinking outside the box here. UCONN wants to increase season ticket sales. There is limited space at the RENT & Coach D. will be preaching to the usual suspects. To try to generate extra revenue in season ticket sales, why not televise the event (either live or multiple times on a tape delayed basis) on either SNY or the cable
CPTV-SPORTS channel? It couldn't hurt, & would actually benefit those of us who wish to be in attendance but have to work that evening.
Making B1G plans for the spring game. Can't wait to fire up the Grill-to-go & get tailgating season off to an early start. Then, get into the RENT for a hint at what Coach D.'s first team will look like one the field. Will bring along the newest members of my tailgate crew (adding 2 more season tickets to my previous 10). Theme: Dawning of a New Age, so this will be the be all & end all of breakfast tailgates. Preliminary menu: Mimosas, Bloody Mary's, Blueberry Pancakes, ommelletes, Bacon, Breakfast sausages from Nowak's of Meriden, Kielbasa from Filipek's, & MAYBE some Brisket from Smoking with Chris's of Southington. Oh, and beer:p! Assorted wings from Sliders. Doughnuts, coffee cakes, croissants, etc.
Then, need the build up of anticipation until football practice in August. Will attend the wine, beer, & moonshine tasting at the RENT just to get inside the building & see the field (Yeah, right;)). Football magazines come out in May & June, so it will be interesting to see how the so-called experts view the upcoming season. Should provide some provocative fodder for Boneyard conversation. Then we're almost there.

Dude can I tailgate with you I'll bring the Keystone

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Seedorf leaving Botafogo to coach at AC Milan. Sorry, thats all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom