We need a Ryan Brothers to UConn Thread! | The Boneyard

We need a Ryan Brothers to UConn Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
husky laughing.jpg

;)

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure how I feel. On one hand, as X and O FB coaches they are very good. On the other, I would seriously doubt their commitment to the other aspects of the program.

If the short term goal is to inject some life into the program and whip the current roster into shape then it might not be a horrile idea.

If you think they'd still be here for year 3, then you are nuts.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Christ, I hope not. More Sizzle than steak than Diaco.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Hell to the naw. the defense gets worse everywhere these guys go.

Reaction Score
Actually thing Rob Ryan would be great in the college game...similar to Carroll at USC... however, think he will transition to a in studio tv guy...don't think he wants another DC position in the nfl. we could do alot worse

Reaction Score
This could potentially be the hire that puts the nail in the coffin of our football program if it actually comes to fruition

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Yes to all of this... but, imagine those two in recruiting. Imagine the swagger they'd bring to UConn. It would be insanity (in a good way) every week!

Reaction Score
Pretty sure huskymedic was having fun. There's a better chance of Palatine becoming the 2nd string QB coach then someone named Ryan coming here to coach.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Pretty sure huskymedic was having fun. There's a better chance of Palatine becoming the 2nd string QB coach then someone named Ryan coming here to coach.

Do we have wealthy WRs? Because Pal would throw everything to them.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score

UCONN is his dream job......In all seriousness, I was one of the first to throw Rex's name into the ring. However, we don't need both Ryan's. One or the other for defense since they're basically one and the same. Rex may get another NFL defensive coordinator job, but he's done as an NFL head coach. If he wants to be a head coach, why not in college? He'd be one hell of a recruiter, that's for sure and can stay in the Northeast. Bring in a strong offensive coordinator and get on with it.

C

chiller99.5

Jeez the Ryans!!!! Might be better off offering Tom Couglin and set the clocks ahead 10 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom