We need a "Men's Basketball Recruiting" subforum | The Boneyard

We need a "Men's Basketball Recruiting" subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
There really is little to no efficiency in having random recruiting based threads mixed in and floating amongst the threads discussing OOC scheduling or the potential new members of the coaching staff for example. Recruiting threads need their own subforum because they are uniquely specific and survive for unusual periods of time.

If every single other program's message board has a basketball recruiting only board then it should signify the need for a new board on the Yard. Hell, even the football program has a recruiting only board and they represent UConn Football, so that's all that needs to be said on that particular subject.

If my opinion is fundamentally wrong please let me know as this is just something I've felt we've needed for a long time.

Reaction Score
I never even noticed that was there. Sorry for the few recruiting threads I have started on the wrong board.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I never even noticed that was there. Sorry for the few recruiting threads I have started on the wrong board.

It wasn't there until 3 am this morning. And I'm not use what you mean posting on the wrong board.

Reaction Score
It wasn't there until 3 am this morning. And I'm not use what you mean posting on the wrong board.
I meant that I had been putting them in the general MBB board and thought I was supposed to be using the Recruiting tab. I didn't realize that was still ok and the recruiting board was a filter as @tykurez pointed out above. Thank you.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I meant that I had been putting them in the general MBB board and thought I was supposed to be using the Recruiting tab. I didn't realize that was still ok and the recruiting board was a filter as @tykurez pointed out above. Thank you.

Yep.

C

Chief00

No - one board is enough for hoops - recruiting is already a large part of the content.
I for one would eliminate the mega recruiting threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom